aihan1414

Rank 0
aihan1414
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:59 am

Memos

Memories

Favorite memories: Eating Turkey DINner!

Favorite part of HoliDays: Snow ball fights!!!

。◕`ヮ´◕。!!!!ChristMas!!!!。◕`ヮ´◕。
Advertisement

kilermico

Rank 0
kilermico
PostedDec 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: When me and my cusins blow mums car up whit firecrackers.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: My favorite thing is lighting up firecrackers whit friends then runing for my life from police:D.

seldakenken07

Rank 0
seldakenken07
PostedDec 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: When I go hang out with friends and play on the snow, and celebrate Christmas with my family.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Exchange gift with my family, aunties, uncle, and friends. I love receiving gift when christmas.

Signature removed due to size.

dunkmanh

Rank 2
dunkmanh
PostedDec 15, 2012 7:37 pm

dunkmanh

Rank 2
dunkmanh
PostedDec 15, 2012 7:39 pm
Favorite Holiday Memory: hanging out with friend

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: the atmosphere, weather, and anti ants

iSuki32

Rank 0
iSuki32
PostedDec 15, 2012 11:41 pm

image ru

Favorite Holiday Memory: when i was little and it started snowing and i just woke up xD was still in pajamas i went outside and i was rolling in da snow ( man the beating i got after :S ) but was fun ^_^

Favorite Thing About Holidays: love the snow and the holiday mood is just awsome Smile

<a>miochristmassignatureby</a><br><a>pic hosting</a><br><br>

sbirro2

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 1:24 am

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedDec 16, 2012 9:21 am
Well heres mine Very Happy

Favorite Holiday Memory: Well my Gf was sick on christmas week and on christmas day I surprised her with all my friends by setting a fort of presents all around her and waiting for her to wake up!

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: You get to sit down with family and have an amazing time. We can release all our stress and love our gfs/wives or bfs/husbands so much you mean it! I love hanging out with my friends and family.

kenkenselda07

Rank 0
kenkenselda07
PostedDec 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: When my friends and I went to play on the snow. And celebrate Christmas and New Year with my family and friends.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: My favorite thing to do when Christmas is went to the Mt. Washington and go tubing and snowboarding.

vashtro8

Rank 0
vashtro8
PostedDec 16, 2012 5:42 pm

My background modification. I love Christmas

Favorite Holiday Memory: My favorite holiday moment stil needs to come and it wil be this year i am going to spend my holidays with my girldfriend in The Hague in The Netherland and party whole night long!!!.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Is when everything is going wrong christmas and new years eve wil always go right and everybody wil enjoy it.