Kazuma0

Rank 0
Kazuma0
PostedDec 12, 2012 12:09 pm

DO SOMTING ALREADY

DISCOUNETION PROBLEM
Every time you guys upgrade the game so that i have to use the patch i discounect from the game after 5 second to 5 minut after i loggin to GF dont matter what channel im on and befor any one sais try that or try this already did last time this happend its not the password its not a virus in the game its not the internet counection and its not that the patch need to be upgraded or that the game need to be reinstaled so what can it be, other than that you guy's did not count on the amount of players on the server after the merge or its some other resun becous its realy anoying that i cant even deafet a monster befor i dc over and over again how are i going to level up if this always happens how are i going to end quest or train my sprite if i dc every time i try to do somthing.

i have been playing this game for almost 2 maybe even 2 and a half year now and i havent hade any problem that havent been fixed with in 2-5 hours after i ask for help but this is just stupid i want to keep playing this game becous i realy like it and think its a good game but if this go's on i dont know what i should do.

PLEASE DO SOMETING ALREADY!!!!

Kazuma0
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 12, 2012 12:19 pm
Hey.

As not many people have mentioned an error similar to yours, we can safely say that there's something wrong on your end, not with the game servers. It may be that you need to re-add grand fantasia to your antivirus/firewall whitelist.

Generally, lag can happen due to being in an over populated map, try playing the game on a lower graphical setting, and ensuring your video card drivers are all fully up to date.

Also make sure you don't have a large number of programs running alongside GF, either taking up system resources or connection bandwidth.

<center></center>