JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:21 am

Re: Jungle Naked PvP

Awesomeness!
Micheal20 wrote:
so how could you possibly have had fun being so overwhelmingly destroyed Wink  

idk which raid she was in...the raid i was in (the pvp raid that headed to jungle with our full raid for the event) crushed as i remember.. but hey Smile if both sides thought they won then thats great! Everyones happy xD[/quote]

I wasn't referring to this event (which I sadly missed it seems) just then general point of their post since it is a reaction seen to a lot of event ideas, especially naked ones, to be defeated before the event even occurs and therefore refuse to turn up esp these days (since accessories are included) rank doesn't matter much at all, even if it did in the first place Very Happy

Advertisement

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:47 am

Awesomeness!
JamesGodden wrote:
I wasn't referring to this event (which I sadly missed it seems) just then general point of their post since it is a reaction seen to a lot of event ideas, especially naked ones, to be defeated before the event even occurs and therefore refuse to turn up esp these days (since accessories are included) rank doesn't matter much at all, even if it did in the first place Very Happy  

Lights probably got more kills for sure, fury was forced to camp in a naked event because lights still wouldn't leave gaurds lol.

Not sure if you know, but camping + perma PS with no gear will get u killed fast.

I'm all down for naked jungle again, if lights grow a sack and leave guards this time.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:58 am

Awesomeness!
imZhao wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:

Lights probably got more kills for sure, fury was forced to camp in a naked event because lights still wouldn't leave gaurds lol.

Not sure if you know, but camping + perma PS with no gear will get u killed fast.

I'm all down for naked jungle again, if lights grow a sack and leave guards this time.  

xD interesting, sounds like it woulda been fun to stand there blunting the half-a-dozen PermaPSbots AoL have, you knwo the ones that watch their raid die round them prefering to use PS D:

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:08 am
Would be nice to either expand the Arena size to accomodate the large #'s that would potentially participate OR make a Roman-Style Collosium that both sides can enter from opposite sides, which would definitely be a large enough PvP area to fit 2+ raids. Would be nice to have an EXCLUSIVE place for lag-free, uninhibited PvP area free of toon-eating trees, bushes, walls, debris...an open circular-oval shaped playing field covered in sand surrounded by collosium spectator seating and large Roman Architecture. lol, I am such a dreamer.

In the meantime though, Jungle or Karis Map works best imo.

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:52 pm
Arthur5174 wrote:
Would be nice to either expand the Arena size to accomodate the large #'s that would potentially participate OR make a Roman-Style Collosium that both sides can enter from opposite sides, which would definitely be a large enough PvP area to fit 2+ raids. Would be nice to have an EXCLUSIVE place for lag-free, uninhibited PvP area free of toon-eating trees, bushes, walls, debris...an open circular-oval shaped playing field covered in sand surrounded by collosium spectator seating and large Roman Architecture. lol, I am such a dreamer.

In the meantime though, Jungle or Karis Map works best imo.  

isn't that basically CS? lol

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:49 am
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Can I get some light input as well?  

usually Furies answer with their fake light toon to that to a stat pad location like medius or jungle.

want it for 80 exclusive then go for ki at etain. other fair map for both sides this game dont have.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:30 am
Edit: Derp

Maho22

Rank 2
Maho22
PostedJul 03, 2013 11:12 pm
Exciting...can't wait to quit!!!

besa2

Rank 1
besa2
PostedJul 04, 2013 6:58 am
Exciting...can't wait to quit!!![/quote]

Laughing

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedAug 07, 2013 10:41 am
Here's an idea. Spawn Iron Invasion Relics in New maps. This area needs more excitement, and PvP could take place here with less of a level gap impact on grinders. If there are additional initiatives/incentives to go there instead of power leveling, perhaps some PvP will shift more away from VR/PR. 80's are bored with the ho-hum same crap/different day maps, and sometimes it's good to have a change of scenery. This would provide more of an incentive to do so.