Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:44 am
JamesGodden wrote:
Daniela1718 wrote:
332135 wrote:
Kimuroom would be cool.  

yesyesyes  

DN events in Kimu room were epics so good idea Very Happy SC3 room would work too, though poles can distract from pvp  

no sc3 wont work cause you lag so much you dc.

[end tol imput]

Advertisement

Aaria9

Rank 0
Aaria9
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:02 am
Naked Pvp!!!!!!!!

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:30 am
Aaria9 wrote:
Naked Pvp!!!!!!!!

naked pvp then rank counts last event lasted 10 min flat cause we were totally r.ped. so no ty.

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:25 am
might be an old thread..but im just reading now. Personally i love jungle pvp. I'd be all down for jungle events. It's one of my favorite places to pvp...not so much running, not wild chaos like KI, (in KI there is no 'front ' 'back' to the pvp..just everyone all over..in Jungle there is a push with a back for squishy mages and some organization to the push, u can disagree, its an opinion).

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:31 am
I would like to see D1 event with bosses like DN used to make, they were always greatly attended and we got manny kills during that 1h.Also i love jungle events and and agree to all what bang said.

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:21 am
I would love to see some jungle events, especially fun when kept at bridge. KI is enjoyable but people seem to give up too quickly.

New CoG map is just too laggy with the fog and all for people with slower systems.

Honestly at this point I'm just missing having much pvp at all that isnt in VR.

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:48 pm
Maybe some naked events since ticket times have been so long. Many that are waiting would be able to join then.

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedJan 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Jungle Naked PvP

Awesomeness!
Jungle naked pvp event was awesome we all had a blast, i dont think im the only one! Was abt 150 kills in ten minutes, such a shame the event had to be called off in middle cuz of ppl not following the rules. If you cud do more of those Izzy i wud luv you so much! xD

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 28, 2013 5:19 am

Re: Jungle Naked PvP

Awesomeness!
Micheal20 wrote:
Jungle naked pvp event was awesome we all had a blast, i dont think im the only one! Was abt 150 kills in ten minutes, such a shame the event had to be called off in middle cuz of ppl not following the rules. If you cud do more of those Izzy i wud luv you so much! xD  

Surprised but... but... I thought you were AoL...

natascha1977 wrote:
Aaria9 wrote:
Naked Pvp!!!!!!!!

naked pvp then rank counts last event lasted 10 min flat cause we were totally r.ped. so no ty.  

so how could you possibly have had fun being so overwhelmingly destroyed Wink

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:45 am

Re: Jungle Naked PvP

Awesomeness!
JamesGodden wrote:
Micheal20 wrote:

Surprised but... but... I thought you were AoL...

natascha1977 wrote:
Aaria9 wrote:
Naked Pvp!!!!!!!!

so how could you possibly have had fun being so overwhelmingly destroyed Wink  

idk which raid she was in...the raid i was in (the pvp raid that headed to jungle with our full raid for the event) crushed as i remember.. but hey Smile if both sides thought they won then thats great! Everyones happy xD