yanizac

Rank 0
yanizac
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:12 am

Best Weapon for SFC?

Hey what's up everyone?

So I'm about to hit SFC1, and I don't know which weapon I should get. When I get the right level, I'm going to buy the Para for sure, but right now I want a riffle weapon to hold on to.

So which one should I take? Those that really caught my eyes was the Sako Rk.95, the M14EBR and the HK416 (if you anything else to suggest, tell me) but I'm not sure which one will be the best for me.

High recoils weapon doesn't matter to me, I can take the time to learn to play with it if it does worth it. (also, I'm looking for something that has a nice range)

Thanks for helping me out! Smile
Advertisement

undertheradar

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Re: Best Weapon for SFC?

yanizac wrote:
Hey what's up everyone?

So I'm about to hit SFC1, and I don't know which weapon I should get. When I get the right level, I'm going to buy the Para for sure, but right now I want a riffle weapon to hold on to.

So which one should I take? Those that really caught my eyes was the Sako Rk.95, the M14EBR and the HK416 (if you anything else to suggest, tell me) but I'm not sure which one will be the best for me.

High recoils weapon doesn't matter to me, I can take the time to learn to play with it if it does worth it. (also, I'm looking for something that has a nice range)

Thanks for helping me out! Smile  

I would recommend getting XM8, AKBIS, FN2000, AKMk3, and SG556.
I have sako, m14, and hk. I would say it's hard to use the m14, because of the recoil. Sako is a great gun but I think the AKMK3 would be the best.
Also, If you like laser time of a gun then XM8, FN2000, or SG556 would be the best choice.
It really depends on your play stlye, but all those guns I mentioned are good with decent damage, accuracy, and ROF. My personal fav is the AKMK3.

I hope you find your right gun. Smile Cheers!

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:17 pm
XM8 is considered by some to be overpowered due to its excellent damage and range combination. If you want to be an XM8 sprayer you're more than welcome.

The Sako is an excellent gun to help you deal with high-recoil guns. There's no way to actually control that thing's horizonal recoil, making it a difficult weapon to deal with. However, its considerable damage, CQC firepower, and overall flexiblity makes it a fun gun worth mastering.

HK416 is inferior to Sako.

M14 is just not worth getting anymore.

undertheradar

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:05 pm
trainer772 wrote:
XM8 is considered by some to be overpowered due to its excellent damage and range combination. If you want to be an XM8 sprayer you're more than welcome.

The Sako is an excellent gun to help you deal with high-recoil guns. There's no way to actually control that thing's horizonal recoil, making it a difficult weapon to deal with. However, its considerable damage, CQC firepower, and overall flexiblity makes it a fun gun worth mastering.

HK416 is inferior to Sako.

M14 is just not worth getting anymore.  

XM8 is pretty much an OP gun due to the fact that it's extremely accurate with high damage.

M14 is just a troll gun I wouldn't recommend getting it.

yanizac

Rank 0
yanizac
PostedDec 13, 2012 5:50 am
My friend got the XM8 and to be honest, I don't like it much. I prefer guns with high power but high recoil, such as Para, Sako, etc.

I'm gonna take a closer look to the AK47MK3 and then I'm gonna decide between this one and the Sako.

Thanks for the help. Smile

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 13, 2012 5:00 pm
AKMK3 is no fun at all. It's just spray, has weird recoil, and has this awkward feel to it because of the bad ROF.

Sako > AKMK3 within 10 meters. AKMK3 beats Sako past that only if the Sako user doesn't crouch.

yanizac

Rank 0
yanizac
PostedDec 13, 2012 6:53 pm
trainer772 wrote:
AKMK3 is no fun at all. It's just spray, has weird recoil, and has this awkward feel to it because of the bad ROF.

Sako > AKMK3 within 10 meters. AKMK3 beats Sako past that only if the Sako user doesn't crouch.  

Oh good thing to know. But overall do the Sako has a good range? Or only when you crouch that it does?

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Sako is more of a CQC rifle. It has slightly more ROF than AKMK3 and 10 times the recoil, making it a very costly tradeoff between firepower and stability. Its range damage kinda starts failing without LRB and some crouching, although strafing recoil and crouching recoil aren't that different.
The Sako makes you aim a lot and improves your skills drastically overall.

I think you should also consider the SG556. It has really accurate crouchshot and surprisingly excellent DPS combined with tolerable strafeshot. It has very little recoil but some bloom when moving. This makes it a flexible weapon, acting as an anti-pointman rifle in CQC and an anti-sniper at medium ranges.

yanizac

Rank 0
yanizac
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:43 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Sako is more of a CQC rifle. It has slightly more ROF than AKMK3 and 10 times the recoil, making it a very costly tradeoff between firepower and stability. Its range damage kinda starts failing without LRB and some crouching, although strafing recoil and crouching recoil aren't that different.
The Sako makes you aim a lot and improves your skills drastically overall.

I think you should also consider the SG556. It has really accurate crouchshot and surprisingly excellent DPS combined with tolerable strafeshot. It has very little recoil but some bloom when moving. This makes it a flexible weapon, acting as an anti-pointman rifle in CQC and an anti-sniper at medium ranges.  

So which one do you recommend the most for me? I play more defensively and most of the time the gun fights I enter in are at medium or close range.

I knew about the SG556 but I was kinda more looking for a gun closer to the Para so I can practice with high recoils. But, I wouldn't mind buying SG556 if you tell me that it would be a better option than the Sako (for me).

Thanks for helping me, btw. Very Happy

Flaim2

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:54 pm
if you wanna train for para then your best bet is actually the g3a3, as it's basically in every point a worse version of it, but acts exactly like it.

sako has a totally weird feeling recoil and is in no way compareble to a para besides its dmg.

for your defensive playstyle i'd recommend an sg556.