ljns

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:33 am

whats the deal on the new sprite akira or whatever?

People been telling me there was a quest once it lvled to 30? gave costume but mine maxed at twenty? why is there no info on this stuff. there was supposed to be info on the patch after the content update but after reading it I wonder why you wasted your time if you are not going to explain about stuff.
Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:46 am
If I'm not mistaken its from the sprite you get from a quest, i guess theres a rare event or reward you get and you give it to the npc and you get a NT Sparkling Wish Wand (1handed costume weapon).

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:56 am
The entire 'Akira' sprite gives a number of Non-tradable, Non-genki clothing consisting of:

• Sparkly Wand (1 handed weapon costume)
  • Electric Guitar (2 handed weapon costume)
  • Trendy Sunglasses (Headgear costume)
  • Baby Koasla Backpack (Back costume)
  • Crimson Schoolgirl/Schoolboy uniform (Body Costume)

For this reason the quests requests that you do not release the sprite until you have completed the last quest.

An entire set of costumes free? Hurrah!

(just as AP players get affordable costume enchants)

Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedDec 12, 2012 2:07 am
the annyoing thing is that the akira cant be discarded or npced...I refuse to release my trained sprites, it took me long to train them to lvl 90. But then the akira sprite summon is totally useless for me (and many other high lvls) and only takes spot in (already full) backpack....pleasemakeitdiscardable...just saying

Iressa 90 SL // kiwiboo 8- Saint

kellogshap

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 2:23 am
I sure would like that last costume from those quests.. BUT, there is NO way I am going to release my sprites. I am level 90 with sprites I plan on keeping well forever. I have worked months and months to get them decent level . So this means I do not get the costume for releasing the sprite, and am stuck with a sprite summons I can't sell , trade, or trash.

My sprite messenger fame is 50k, indicating I have released OMG I don't know how many sprites. So releasing this one seems utterly useless.

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedDec 12, 2012 2:52 am
does this mean i need a sprites slot for this quest?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:03 am
Iressa wrote:
the annyoing thing is that the akira cant be discarded or npced...I refuse to release my trained sprites, it took me long to train them to lvl 90. But then the akira sprite summon is totally useless for me (and many other high lvls) and only takes spot in (already full) backpack....pleasemakeitdiscardable...just saying  

This. :C

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:43 am
they should just give us a 4th slot. If KS let you have infinite kitsus, why are we stuck with 3 sprites?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:04 am
AKFrost wrote:
they should just give us a 4th slot. If KS let you have infinite kitsus, why are we stuck with 3 sprites?  

That would be pretty neat, that way people wouldn't need to change around sprite clothing so much, but did Kitsu have a system to prevent mass collecting? o.o

Also grats on getting tags! \o/

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:19 am
iBambi wrote:
AKFrost wrote:

That would be pretty neat, that way people wouldn't need to change around sprite clothing so much, but did Kitsu have a system to prevent mass collecting? o.o

Also grats on getting tags! \o/  

I have no idea, never played KS myself, only heard about it having unlimited kitsu, I could very well be wrong about this. Though, I would imagine that there'd be an upper limit of ability to manage. You don't exactly gain anything if you have so many sprites that the first one comes back before you even assigned the last one his task.

And thanks.