OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
PostedDec 14, 2012 10:34 am

YAY :)

Come on Jedi Very Happy, Surprise us Smile, I want to say "WTF,WTF,WTF,LOVE U JEDI<333"
so please help me say it Very Happy, by putting EPIC things Very Happy ( EPIC ) Razz
anyway i know ur ganna make it EPIC without telling u, u know ur job better than i do Razz.
and Thanks in advance Smile, and i really hope seeing u in game soon Very Happy, i would love to pwn u Razz

Advertisement

parwez.ahmed

Rank 0
parwez.ahmed
PostedDec 20, 2012 10:53 pm
No hope from You after seeing this holiday tried.......lol...there nothing for wolfs.....

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedDec 21, 2012 4:36 am
parwez.ahmed wrote:
No hope from You after seeing this holiday tried.......lol...there nothing for wolfs.....  

Which is good, because wolfers are noobs. (the ones that rely on an ap wolf + tattoos)

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:48 am
zweetvlek wrote:
parwez.ahmed wrote:

Which is good, because wolfers are noobs. (the ones that rely on an ap wolf + tattoos)  

Exactly what I was thinking. If anything that is better.... still armor but at least it aint some wolf noob.

parwez.ahmed

Rank 0
parwez.ahmed
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:05 am
zweetvlek wrote:
parwez.ahmed wrote:

yeah we wolfs r noob....only rely on an ap wolf+tattoos........u pro...we(wolfs) are noobs.....thank you very much*and btw you forgot to mention skill up.....

XwolfxboyX14

Rank 0
XwolfxboyX14
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:11 am

New events coming

whe ap users getting free items?

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:20 am
parwez.ahmed wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
parwez.ahmed wrote:

yeah we wolfs r noob....only rely on an ap wolf+tattoos........u pro...we(wolfs) are noobs.....thank you very much*and btw you forgot to mention skill up.....  

And a scratch. And wolf view. And ability.

... Pss, don't forget the steam and medic kit!

parwez.ahmed

Rank 0
parwez.ahmed
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:25 am
zweetvlek wrote:
parwez.ahmed wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
parwez.ahmed wrote:

And a scratch. And wolf view. And ability.

... Pss, don't forget the steam and medic kit!  

did u know how much ap cost to all those stuff....i think u know because u pro....

DeZey

Rank 2
DeZey
PostedDec 21, 2012 2:01 pm
GMJediMike wrote:
DeZey wrote:
it sounds bad, "items they thought they could never get", means in most cases the most OP items ingame.

and you talked with softnyx to give away free items each days? funny, since WT FR has been doing that for over 3 weeks now.  

Things are a lot different than you think internally. I wouldn't make assumptions but do understand we're looking at all avenues to help the game out.

WT FR is actually run by Aeria Games as well but the idea has been floating for a while.

- JediMike  

kinda funny tho, a few years ago the same idea has been used.
every day around a certain time (which i don't remember perfectly, but i think it was 21:00 my time) gifts were handed by to everybody.
aeriagames even failed to give a 1-a-day set of Angela Mao.....became permanent.

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedDec 21, 2012 4:08 pm
DeZey wrote:
GMJediMike wrote:
DeZey wrote:
it sounds bad, "items they thought they could never get", means in most cases the most OP items ingame.

and you talked with softnyx to give away free items each days? funny, since WT FR has been doing that for over 3 weeks now.  

Things are a lot different than you think internally. I wouldn't make assumptions but do understand we're looking at all avenues to help the game out.

WT FR is actually run by Aeria Games as well but the idea has been floating for a while.

- JediMike  

kinda funny tho, a few years ago the same idea has been used.
every day around a certain time (which i don't remember perfectly, but i think it was 21:00 my time) gifts were handed by to everybody.
aeriagames even failed to give a 1-a-day set of Angela Mao.....became permanent.  
Hehehe xD Thank you aeria xD. I really liked when I got power user in those days. And some days, 5 hours later you received the same gifts to everybody who were online:P(saturday and sunday at 21:00 and 2:00 am) I miss them...