Ericrodriguez10

Rank 1
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:04 pm
This better be great or i'll make sure(never will o.o) fire Jedi for not keeping his promise.

Advertisement

GMJediMike

Aeria: Product Manager
GMJediMike
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:21 pm
DeZey wrote:
it sounds bad, "items they thought they could never get", means in most cases the most OP items ingame.

and you talked with softnyx to give away free items each days? funny, since WT FR has been doing that for over 3 weeks now.  

Things are a lot different than you think internally. I wouldn't make assumptions but do understand we're looking at all avenues to help the game out.

WT FR is actually run by Aeria Games as well but the idea has been floating for a while.

- JediMike

I am no sugar cookie getter!
Need help? Click here for Support!

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedDec 13, 2012 5:12 am

Re: New events coming ..

Very soon ..
GMJediMike wrote:
It's been a minute since I've been chopping it up with yall' but the transition is coming along just nicely.

This is just an update that I've been working with the team to uncover some new stuff for Wolf Team and there will likely be more than the normal Play Time events that we've been doing .. and I'm not talking about Kill Count events.

I've worked with the developers and we will be unleashing some events that will allow non-spenders to receive items they never thought they could. Events such as getting in-game or even free item of the day.

Stay tuned and I'll have more information soon!

- JediMike  

You do that I might re install.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:21 am
christmas weapons PLZ!!! maybe a gun candy cane, that would be so awesome Wink

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:12 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:

back on the old wolf team they had a candy cane knife Very Happy can't find a pic of it though...

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:27 pm
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
ImpalementOne wrote:

back on the old wolf team they had a candy cane knife Very Happy can't find a pic of it though...  

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:32 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
ImpalementOne wrote:

hilarious loooool

minime:3

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:33 pm
wait wait ,,,
jedi is this the reason that makes 90% of WT have ETSR GL ?

minime:3

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedDec 13, 2012 3:30 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
ImpalementOne wrote:

Ahh..... this picture reminds me of the old days. I miss that candy knife! I just want to eat it.

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:21 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
ImpalementOne wrote:

lol snow head and pumkin head.... **** i just started to play wt at this time. imagine how easy it would be to hs

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger