Author Message

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Posts
384
Location
Romania
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:46 am
now this should be interesting and the Christmas costumes seem awesome
too bad the characters will probably be erased again
but with temple levels 4-6 opened that means an increased lvl cap
well i hope they balanced stuff

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!
Advertisement

Valex1994

Rank 0
Valex1994
Joined
29 Apr 2012
Posts
124
Location
Italy
PostedDec 12, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Upcoming DK Online Beta Stress Test!

Bryan.Fury wrote:


I'm not gonna move on the PvP Button if i'm gonna drop stuff, i want to kill enemies (Clans/Alliances), not waste any gear.. mine or my enemy one.. i don't care.. i want instead gain reputation points..  


I agree with Bryan, I hope these penalities will be removed

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
Joined
26 Apr 2011
Posts
1443
Location
Lost City of Altantis United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 11:43 am

Re: Upcoming DK Online Beta Stress Test!

Valex1994 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:


I'm not gonna move on the PvP Button if i'm gonna drop stuff, i want to kill enemies (Clans/Alliances), not waste any gear.. mine or my enemy one.. i don't care.. i want instead gain reputation points..  


I agree with Bryan, I hope these penalities will be removed  


If you are referring to the PvP death penalty, you still lose EXP.

whaler444

Rank 0
whaler444
Joined
17 Sep 2007
Posts
2
Location
Canada
PostedDec 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Here is a thought how about opening up the servers for the week end or something to we can test out the new changes

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
Joined
07 Mar 2010
Posts
962
Location
TekkenForce Town Italy
PostedDec 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Re: Upcoming DK Online Beta Stress Test!

gmebilfish wrote:
Valex1994 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:


I'm not gonna move on the PvP Button if i'm gonna drop stuff, i want to kill enemies (Clans/Alliances), not waste any gear.. mine or my enemy one.. i don't care.. i want instead gain reputation points..  


I agree with Bryan, I hope these penalities will be removed  


If you are referring to the PvP death penalty, you still lose EXP.  
Ok, that is fine, i don't care about EXP, i had that penality even on Lineage 2, i don't like at all ANY kind of "death DROP penality", only that, so if you confirm that there is not ANY kind of DROP penality, it's all ok.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Thoreac

Rank 0
Thoreac
Joined
15 Apr 2012
Posts
134
Location
United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:13 pm
I am totally in for Santa Dwarf!! Sweet!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

4SuperSayin4

Rank 0
4SuperSayin4
Joined
03 Jun 2011
Posts
87
Location
warren United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:21 pm
Can't Wait!! Sounds Awesome!! Very Happy

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
Joined
26 Apr 2011
Posts
1443
Location
Lost City of Altantis United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Re: Upcoming DK Online Beta Stress Test!

Bryan.Fury wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:
Valex1994 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:


I'm not gonna move on the PvP Button if i'm gonna drop stuff, i want to kill enemies (Clans/Alliances), not waste any gear.. mine or my enemy one.. i don't care.. i want instead gain reputation points..  


I agree with Bryan, I hope these penalities will be removed  


If you are referring to the PvP death penalty, you still lose EXP.  
Ok, that is fine, i don't care about EXP, i had that penality even on Lineage 2, i don't like at all ANY kind of "death DROP penality", only that, so if you confirm that there is not ANY kind of DROP penality, it's all ok.  


Okay. I was confused when you mention the Drop Penalty. No items are drop when killed in DKO.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
Joined
07 Mar 2010
Posts
962
Location
TekkenForce Town Italy
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Re: Upcoming DK Online Beta Stress Test!

gmebilfish wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:
Valex1994 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:


I'm not gonna move on the PvP Button if i'm gonna drop stuff, i want to kill enemies (Clans/Alliances), not waste any gear.. mine or my enemy one.. i don't care.. i want instead gain reputation points..  


I agree with Bryan, I hope these penalities will be removed  


If you are referring to the PvP death penalty, you still lose EXP.  
Ok, that is fine, i don't care about EXP, i had that penality even on Lineage 2, i don't like at all ANY kind of "death DROP penality", only that, so if you confirm that there is not ANY kind of DROP penality, it's all ok.  


Okay. I was confused when you mention the Drop Penalty. No items are drop when killed in DKO.  
Thanks, that is what i needed to know, no drop when killed during PvP actions. Exp is something you can remade easly, gear not, that is why i asked Wink

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Yunlihn

Rank 0
Yunlihn
Joined
20 Jan 2010
Posts
119
Location
Cergy France
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:56 pm
I so want that female xmas costume *_____*

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: