animfan2

Rank 0
animfan2
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:19 am
Woot! You go taz! just a quick question, will there be a system wipe during this Beta Stress Test?

- Everless
Advertisement

simplenymph

Rank 0
simplenymph
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:13 am
I want to play a Santa Dwarf. o__o
He's awesome looking.
-so excited!-

priest1121

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:25 am
woot finally some good news.. getting bored searching for games to play while waiting for this one..

datculi

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:05 am
is this beta stress test char will be delete after or what?

pls some mod answer i don't wanna play another closed beta and got wiped again

Un.Leashed

Rank 0
Un.Leashed
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:40 am
HOORAY \o/

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:17 am

Re: Upcoming DK Online Beta Stress Test!

Taz wrote:

Content Updates

• FPS Lag is Fixed
  • PK Debuff Removed
  • Monsters Re-balanced
  • Levels 4-6 open in Temple of the Gods
  • Transformation System Added
  • Guild Leveling Added
  • Additional Quests Added
  • Christmas Content Added

I hope you removed also ANY death penality on the PvP button system, not only the debuff..

I'm not gonna move on the PvP Button if i'm gonna drop stuff, i want to kill enemies (Clans/Alliances), not waste any gear.. mine or my enemy one.. i don't care.. i want instead gain reputation points..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Xaloram

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:37 am
Yay good news Very Happy
Christmas outfits, so this means the stress test will be held "before" Christmas... less than a week and we will be playing again Wink

wunda bread

Rank 0
wunda bread
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:41 am
YEAAAHHHHH MANN!!!

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:53 am
ooo interesante

<a></a>

Stelawrat

Rank 4
Stelawrat
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:41 am
"Due to some critical issues during our Closed Beta we will be running a Beta Stress Test to make sure some of the major issues are fixed prior to moving to our Open Beta Phase."

First, I'm wondering why this hasn't been stickied up above with official announcements. It would get a lot more attention I think.

Second, really looking forward to this. I've "optimized" my comp as much as I can, but even before doing that, I decided to put it to a heavy duty test & downloaded & messed around in AION. I had no problems, except during peak times in high traffic areas like towns. Otherwise, I was able to play fine, so it doesn't make sense to me that I couldn't play DK.

So I'm really hoping that whatever was done to fix the fps problems or whatever else may have been effecting my game play, is successful because I'd really like to try this game. I would like to game with you guys.

Last, also I'm guessing that the OB won't be launched until Aeria is satisfied that everything that can be done to fix those "critical issues", has been done. So until the Stress Test results are known, an OB would be a gamble to launch & could very well give the game a lot of unnecessary negative feedback, a lot of headaches for nothing.

So everyone, really pile in on this stress test! & I would expect the characters to be deleted.