LeiAiSheR

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 2:11 am
Hannibalcop wrote:
Giving blue clown approval to everyone is not fair to rest of us that already have that epic... i payed lot of gems on auction for it long time ago. can we get some other approval so we can be happy about this event as well?  

typical example of people who are selfish. So given that lets say you have everything in the game already then the other players shouldn't be able to enjoy gifts that you already have from the GM? Your not the only soul that is playing GA and please note that not everyone would be able to spend as much money or time on GA like you do, and the GMs are just trying to make sure that the non-spenders can get to enjoy the game too. Maybe try to understand what the GM is trying to do? they are trying to encourage the new players to keep on playing the game and shorten the gap between old players and new players.
Advertisement

micdy.all

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 6:30 pm
so bad i missed this event by a few hours, will wait for next one

keep going
blue crown was good idea, and lot of nice event recently
thanks.

Malessodude

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:28 am
Memphis wrote:

Please remember, these are free gifts that everyone is getting, and I will continue to send out random free gifts through mail for all our players, spenders or not. But if you truly feel this is not fair, please let me know, and I can always stop sending gifts out to everyone.

-Memphis  

Don't you dare Memphis I and I bet a lot of others are happy receiving these gifts.
You can't please everyone but you can surely make us all sad.

Happy Holidays