Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedDec 11, 2012 10:15 pm

[Paid Out]Flash Rebirth Tier!

All servers qualify

Hello Golden Age players We have a have a Flash Tier for you today. This would be a perfect chance for our new players to start boosting your Blue Clown.

This is my version of a MINI tier, that benefits all our players! Check it out!

This promotion will only be available for 24 hours.
Start date: 12/11/12 @ 9:00pm PST
End date: 12/12/12 @ 9:00pm PST

***This promotion NOT stack, i.e. if you exchange 2500, you still only get 1 set of rewards.***

Exchange a Minimum of 500 gold and receive all of these items:

1x Spirit Stone

1x Holy water vial

1x 100k exp book

1x pearl

This promotion NOT stack, i.e. if you exchange 2500, you still only get 1 set of rewards.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIP gets you awesome bonus, exclusive hero gear, and even exclusive Epic Heroes!
CLICK HERE for more

info!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
-Payouts are manual and occur 1-7 business days after the END of the promotion! Any updates will be posted here when ended!

Advertisement

experimentum

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Memphis - you look like you've been played GA

Respect!
And thank You!

Isn't that nice?!

BrickJohnson

Rank 0
BrickJohnson
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:04 am
ok you convinced me....I spent the minimum! Even though I had intended to exchange more! hahaha

I was wondering how I could curb my aeria spending, then they found Memphis and he helped me on my path to game spending sobriety! Hahahaha J/k man. nice mini....

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:12 am
Giving blue clown approval to everyone is not fair to rest of us that already have that epic... i payed lot of gems on auction for it long time ago. can we get some other approval so we can be happy about this event as well?

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:20 am
Hannibalcop wrote:
Giving blue clown approval to everyone is not fair to rest of us that already have that epic... i payed lot of gems on auction for it long time ago. can we get some other approval so we can be happy about this event as well?  

It's free, if you don't want it give it away or throw it away. Everyone should be happy that we have a new PM who does something like this because it bodes well for the future of GA. Some people had Anemone when the issue with the server merge came out but they ended up with an approval they already had.

There is always going to be someone who would be interested in it, so give it to a new player who joins your Alliance.

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:45 am
KenderTD wrote:
It's free, if you don't want it give it away or throw it away.  

Wow, that course of action never crossed my mind. I'm very experienced in trowing away stuff. there is lot of crap in wilds and since i have all 7 cities maxed out... dukes and manual books from progress rewards are noting but waist of space... also 8 h books with duration period that i get in golden wheels of fortune.
KenderTDS wrote:

Everyone should be happy that we have a new PM who does something like this because it bodes well for the future of GA  

All Im saying that they should think about people that already have that clown or make new epic that no one has, Don't defend their laziness. When they make exchange eents they make new epic and it's approval in no time.
KenderTDS wrote:

Some people had Anemone when the issue with the server merge came out but they ended up with an approval they already had.  

Again, they should made new one or think about ones that already have her. I know guy that quit over that... he spent fortune to get Anemone. Well, there were lot of things like loosing consecutive logins etc. but that was tipping point for him.

KenderTDS wrote:
There is always going to be someone who would be interested in it, so give it to a new player who joins your Alliance.  

Everyone got mail with approval. So you are talking about that new ones that registered today after that mail was sent.

Basicly you are saying that i should be happy for people that got new epic and that rest of us should keep it and find noob that doesn't have it (since everyone got it in mail, we are talking about noobs that registered today after mail was send.)...

O.K. i will try to find one Very Happy

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedDec 12, 2012 12:26 pm
I didn't have Blue clown. Now I have all three clowns and I'm glad Smile And this promo is great for small spenders like me (I'll bite anybody who points at vip10 above my head, since I'm playing for a year already, lol).

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:21 pm
Hannibalcop wrote:

I do apologize if you did not want / enjoy getting a free approval. We are currently trying to find the perfect balance for spenders and non spenders, and providing all players with a chance to get a epic hero.

Please remember, these are free gifts that everyone is getting, and I will continue to send out random free gifts through mail for all our players, spenders or not. But if you truly feel this is not fair, please let me know, and I can always stop sending gifts out to everyone.

-Memphis

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:48 pm
Memphis, you are doing a great job so far. keeping the spenders and non-spenders happy is a hard task. last week you showed us that you are trying hard and doing good! so keep up the good work.

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:05 pm   Last edited by jeff_turnbull on Apr 10, 2013 12:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total