GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:23 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Dec 12, 2012 5:58 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Wartune Epic Patch v1.45 part 2!

Advertisement

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:32 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Dec 11, 2012 8:53 pm. Edited 3 times in total
1.Wings

With the 1.45 Patch, Wings come in 3 different styles, and each style has 3 different color patterns.
However, all the Wings share the same stats, so you aren't limited to a certain look depending on your play style. No matter which pair you select based on your personal preference for appearance, they'll be just as good as the rest.

Much like the mount, players will be able to see your wings when participating in multi-player dungeons and battleground maps.

There is no level restriction for Wings. As soon as players get their pair, they can use them right away! You can let the rest of the players know right from the start that you're looking to soar to the greatest of heights in Wartune.

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:33 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Dec 11, 2012 8:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
2.World Boss Buff
Need that extra boost when scrapping with the World BOSS?

Players may now purchase a World BOSS only buff, Heroic Inspiration, to boost their hero’s attributes. The first level of the Heroic Inspiration buff will offer a 5% boost. If players wish to receive a larger boost, they may purchase again and will receive a boost of 10%.

Players may purchase up to a 100% boost. The Heroic Inspiration buff is only applied when attacking that World BOSS and will fade once the event is over. This buff may be purchased by using Balens or Vouchers.

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:37 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Dec 11, 2012 8:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
3.Updated Gem Conversions

A player simply puts the gem or stack of gems in the top slot, then select which gem type they'd like to get in return.

With this improved system, a player can convert a gem of any type into any other type. Charisma into Physical Attack? Done. Physical Attack into Magic Defense? Done. Click convert, and be charged a modest fee in gold depending on the level of the gems, and the amount being converted.

With the improved gem conversion, this will allow players to have an easier time customizing their gear with the gems they actually use for their play style.

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:44 pm
4.Level 55 PvP Sets
New PvP sets now are available to players level 55 and up. These higher level sets of armor will be highly beneficial to players and may be purchased in the Arena Shop with Insignias. Check out the costs in the chart below and start saving up now!

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:45 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
5.Level 60+ Dungeons and Equipments
Level 60+ dungeons have been discovered in Balenor and are open for players to explore! Not only will players be battling their way through intense new locales, but stunning new equipment can now be found to aid higher level players in the quest for honor and glory. Because this equipment is so strong, the amount of Daily Dungeon attempts has been lessened from 5 to 3.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:52 pm
Not mentioned here in patch notes but these wings will cost balens based on other resources I'm going by. The price tags will be around 1500-1700 balen range. I'm uncertain about the smaller wings with lesser stats but they will be avaliable to free to play player base at some point (may be included in patch but not certain). Sorry for the bad news but you know how these f2p games are these days.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:11 pm
kittymix wrote:
Not mentioned here in patch notes but these wings will cost balens based on other resources I'm going by. The price tags will be around 1500-1700 balen range. I'm uncertain about the smaller wings with lesser stats but they will be avaliable to free to play player base at some point (may be included in patch but not certain). Sorry for the bad news but you know how these f2p games are these days.  

I see nothing but rumours in your statement so i won't believe it and neither should you. It makes total sense that wings will be on the same system as mount, a free one upon reaching a certain goal and the rest obtainable trough event/promotions/shop with these ones being more powerfull than the free one. It has nothing to do with being a f2p game honestly, its basic logic that this is probably what they are going for.

But like i said, i do not have acess to any info about it and therefore i'm just shooting guesses based on my personal opinion.

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:27 pm
no crying one way or another it is possible 2 get wings aka im happy ♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥

HuckleFin

Rank 0
HuckleFin
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:45 pm
synexxus226 wrote:
no crying one way or another it is possible 2 get wings aka im happy ♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥  

Spoken like a true casher ♥^-^♥