elite_noobie

Rank 0
elite_noobie
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Stuck with a quest

Hi all,

I was doing those leftover quests, and received a sprite named Aruka. I trained him for abit before releasing it and now I just realised I still have a level 17 quest that requires Aruka to collect "airy crystal powder" and apparently the sprite is not meant to be released until the level 30 quest.

When I released him, I received an item called "embarrassing letter" in the mail which cant be traded or discarded or anything. I tried to abort the quest in hope to re-take it to get the sprite back but to no avail.

I asked a GS about this and he said he had someone having the same problem and will ask around about the solution. So I thought Id just post it here for anyone else having the same issue. No biggie but having that pointless non discardable letter taking up a spot in the backpack annoys me D:

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.
Advertisement

Kinetik07

Rank 2
Kinetik07
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:18 pm
It doesn't have to be Aruka that collects0 the airy powder. If you have a sprite with salvaging skill, you just need to train the salvaging skill with either the first or second(even if it's greyed out) until you get the powder.

all the quests after that do not require you to use aruka either, just that you simply follow their instructions.

elite_noobie

Rank 0
elite_noobie
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:23 pm
Thanks, so thats all I have to do? Do you know if the letter will be gone when I completed the quest? Cant login to do the quest and check for myself now cause Im at work but im just curious lol.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:26 am
You will be getting a new quest after this quest and finally you'll get the quest that needs the letter. All those quests in between can be done with other sprites.

elite_noobie

Rank 0
elite_noobie
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:17 pm
Fenize wrote:
You will be getting a new quest after this quest and finally you'll get the quest that needs the letter. All those quests in between can be done with other sprites.  

Thanks again for the info, this is sorted now :3