AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:52 pm

3X3 Arena No fun anymore Thank a lot

It wasn't bad enough that you make the matches so that over 75 Percent of the time 1 side is way overpowered, and that the game crashes over 25% of the time going in and out of the Arena but Now you have made items that super power Only the richest players that can afford them. There is no fun in fighting a player in the dungeon where at level 66 my level 68 character does almost no damage to the level 66 player and the level 66 is 3 times faster than I am with 2 times as many hut points. As bad as it was there was some sense of a gameplay possibility but not I no longer even want to try the arena. Thanks a lot for taking the fun out of the PVP arenas, I do hope you don't plan on destroying the Monster arena also!!!
Advertisement

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:55 pm
If you're talking about the arena sets, it doesn't cost money to get them. Just saying.

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:02 pm
shut up. all games work the same.

get over it or get good.

VacantStare

Rank 0
VacantStare
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:04 pm
Complaining about PvP in a PvE game is hilarious. Have fun with that.

Klonoa00

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Hello Animaled~

I just wanted to let you know that I know it can be frustrating to go against people with arena sets in arena and feel like they have an unfair advantage. But here's a tip that I myself plan on using.

Arena sets are archivable, furthermore arena sets are only useable in 50+ arenas to the best of my knowledge.

Knowing this you should make an alt for the 30's-40's arena and farm honor stars. Then you can get an arena set of your own and archive it for use on your main character.

Just a small thought. Best of luck. Meanwhile Monster Battle Arena, and Territory wars dont include the effects of arena armor, so you can fight on semi fair ground there.

~Racthos

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:01 pm
Arena was always annoying.
Yet it gives good exp ! c:

*points Klonoa00's signature*

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:05 pm
yunni006 wrote:
*points Klonoa00's signature*  

Which is true but also against the rules. His signature is too big.

Signatures will not exceed a width of 700 pixels or a height of 200 pixels (700x200 = max), and a file size of 120kb

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:20 pm
Hello AminalEd!

Like Racthos stated, you can farm lv30-40 arena and honour stars. Also you have the option of doing duels as well. There are lots of options if you do not like the current 3v3 set up for your level bracket.

If you can't hit the lv66 player, another good way to help that is to increase your ACC. ACC > EVA. Also, you can get more movement speed to catch up to the player. Wink.

If you don't like the fact that you're losing in arena, you can also get arena armour as well. No one is stopping you from doing that either ^^. Here is more information about obtaining pvp armour.

AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:17 pm
It would be great if I had the room for an xtra armour which I don't. Many people cannot afford all the extra bags that MUST be purchased. Either you have armour to fight Monsters or the arena. The buffs for the arena are useless against the monsters and you can't put on and take off the items that enhance the armours whenever you want to . The price in stars or gold would be exorbitant Personally a good pvp is set up on what ever you have or can get during the game or make, not enhanced with the sole purpose of making a fight 1 sided . The stars are better used to make items that one without a lot of money can't afford to purchase.( by this I mean making your own without having to purchase EC's or other items to get enough useable gold to get the items needed to do the crafting. I appreciate the help Thank you all. but I will never like or agree with making an arena so 1 sided but we are all allowed at least our opinion

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:21 pm
AminalEd wrote:
It would be great if I had the room for an xtra armour which I don't. Many people cannot afford all the extra bags that MUST be purchased. Either you have armour to fight Monsters or the arena. The buffs for the arena are useless against the monsters and you can't put on and take off the items that enhance the armours whenever you want to . The price in stars or gold would be exorbitant Personally a good pvp is set up on what ever you have or can get during the game or make, not enhanced with the sole purpose of making a fight 1 sided . The stars are better used to make items that one without a lot of money can't afford to purchase.( by this I mean making your own without having to purchase EC's or other items to get enough useable gold to get the items needed to do the crafting. I appreciate the help Thank you all. but I will never like or agree with making an arena so 1 sided but we are all allowed at least our opinion  

Yep, we're all allowed to have our own opinions. Also, just wanted to say that Arena sets can be archived so they don't use up bag space. My opinion is that Awakened armor is also pretty OP and can be used outside of Arenas, so Arena sets don't bother me much. In fact, I see them as a cheap alternative to getting the actual Fame sets which cost a lot more......