FallingSnow2

Rank 0
New York City; Dream never sleep United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:31 pm

WEEKEND CLAN RECRUIT

In the wake of some of us having lives and the Excessive amount of clans asking players to log on daily. I want to open my clan to recruitment for weekend gamers. We would love to RivaL some of the top tier clans eventually, but the main priority of this clan will be to have a BlasT playing AVA while not being kicked or complained at for not being able to log on or for not being "pro". This is not to say no one is online during the week, because I log on daily for a few hours everyday and so do most clan members.

REQUIREMENTS
+17
MIC NOT NECESSARY as for tournaments we have our 5 starters (Kuq, Jtvarrio, FallingSnow, Garglemysack and Mysticc)
Inventory must have1 top tier weapon per class
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1617425 <Trainer772 has made a lovely guide here

Fridays 6pm-2am EASTERN
Saturday All Day
Sunday All Day

Above are not the times you are required to play but the hours where it is most likely to run into clan mates as a mmo game is somewhat boring without friends right?

-ShikaCharm
Advertisement

InSync_Ava

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: WEEKEND CLAN RECRUIT

FallingSnow2 wrote:
In the wake of some of us having lives and the Excessive amount of clans asking players to log on daily. I want to open my clan to recruitment for weekend gamers. We would love to RivaL some of the top tier clans eventually, but the main priority of this clan will be to have a BlasT playing AVA while not being kicked or complained at for not being able to log on or for not being "pro". This is not to say no one is online during the week, because I log on daily for a few hours everyday and so do most clan members.

REQUIREMENTS
+17
MIC NOT NECESSARY as for tournaments we have our 5 starters (Kuq, Jtvarrio, FallingSnow, Garglemysack and Mysticc)
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1617425 <Trainer772 has made a lovely guide here

Fridays 6pm-2am EASTERN
Saturday All Day
Sunday All Day

Above are not the times you are required to play but the hours where it is most likely to run into clan mates as a mmo game is somewhat boring without friends right?

-ShikaCharm  

Why are u recruiting if u have a team already?

FallingSnow2

Rank 0
New York City; Dream never sleep United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:34 am

Re: WEEKEND CLAN RECRUIT

InSync_Ava wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:

REQUIREMENTS
+17

Fridays 6pm-2am EASTERN
Saturday All Day
Sunday All Day

-ShikaCharm  

Why are u recruiting if u have a team already?  

More than certain when you join an established clan you aren't going to just replace the members who have been there for a long time and have earned their spot in the rotation. I'm trying to recruit active weekend players that just want to have fun. When I play match with my team yea we're competitive but other than that we're just having fun. If you want to join our competitive team you are more than welcome to even take my spot as long as you are good or can go positive.

-ShikaCharm