skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:02 pm
Economist_X wrote:
skuxemup wrote:
especially if the devs get the great idea to increase the level cap anytime within the next three months to add to the already amounting frustration with AP sinks present and future.  

Considering we have around an 8 month delay in content from TW to our servers, and the fact that TW is still at 90 cap...

That's not happening anytime soon.

IDGAF I was speaking hypothetically since we have seen past scenario's of how they like to crush the lives out of servers before considering a last minute ditch attempt to meet the community half way with a solution to pull back as much of their AP buying/spending population as possible.
Look at Ponchee they pulled back some of the people who buy the AP cards to sell in game only to make things worst for those who are playing as a part of the F2P community/people who buy small amounts of AP for use on their own accounts, and like before we will get update after update killing off the two latter parts of our community leaving AP buyer/sellers and in game AP buyers bored out of their minds and also threatening to leave.

Point of what I was originally getting at is don't worry you wont be the only one threatening to leave due to poorly thought out fixes aimed at aiding other versions of GF communities e.e

lvl90 Hawkeye, lvl90 Saint, lvl8X Avatar, lvl70 Proph, lvl80 Proph, lvl40 Sage ~~~Illannia~~~ ^It's BritneyBish^
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:52 am
Peace* and the new Oclay table is alot better than the old one it gives much greater access to the ancient res stones, acts as a great gold sink however, i would very much like to see the resonance variant stones available in the Underground Gold Shop for a fair price (1.5k for explosions, everything else scaled around them), ive suggested that in that thread all we can do is wait. If they could possibly increase the chance of getting the stones we need (unlikely) then that should do 1. Lower cost or 2. Flood the market with OP stones.

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:23 am
everyday i see price increasing unless you are heavy AP spender, nothing going to keep people playing.