tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Ultimate Explosion Resonance Stone variant Riot >:O

hello everyone. today i am going to ask 2 questions.
question 1. why did i use 100 Oclay and get absolutely no 8% critical damage stones?
before the merge they were pretty easy to get and appeared every other day in alchemy.
question 2. is it me or does the new Oalchemy table suck?
Notice how Ultimate Explosion Resonance Stone variant went from 800g each to 3.2k each.
and i need 9 of them so 3.2 X 9 = 28.8k lol i am got gonna spend that amount of gold on stones.
and i taught +18 was a problem <--the reason i had quit.but i just recently came back and found a new problem.this is a pretty big problem considering there's an MO limit.
i buy AP just not all the time notice how that stabs me >:O

Hope y'all can feel my pain piece out.
Advertisement

cerberob90

Rank 0
cerberob90
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:31 pm
Same thing for the +8% mcrit dmg stones, from 400g to 2500g ea after merge.

skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:35 pm
People will start raging soon with Genki costume items rising in price which I can see effecting all other costume pieces as well.
I sense a Quill plus Ponchee merge not so far away especially if the devs get the great idea to increase the level cap anytime within the next three months to add to the already amounting frustration with AP sinks present and future.

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:22 pm
skuxemup wrote:
especially if the devs get the great idea to increase the level cap anytime within the next three months to add to the already amounting frustration with AP sinks present and future.  

Considering we have around an 8 month delay in content from TW to our servers, and the fact that TW is still at 90 cap...

That's not happening anytime soon.

@the OP:
RNG luck.
And I prefer the current oclay table to the older one. Also, it's a gold sink. And it's effective.

tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:40 pm
how is it a gold sink O.O? what it did was increase the prices of Resonance stones.
Ultimate explosion costs the amount of a MFI3 that is way over price.

tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:45 pm
people only use Oclay for the daily event,resonance stones and Saphaels Infinite Crystal's
i don't really see anything else that anyone would want from it.

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:52 pm
tarano12 wrote:
how is it a gold sink O.O? what it did was increase the prices of Resonance stones.
Ultimate explosion costs the amount of a MFI3 that is way over price.  

Since price of oclays is fixed, the gold price of oclay items will be roughly 26g / chance of obtaining it. It will rarely be affected by the overall level of gold in the system.

However, this also means that for every stone created, that much gold have been removed from the system (as the clay gold was paid to an NPC, not another player). Therefore, gold is being removed from the economy at a much higher rate than before (assuming demand of explosions are still the same). Hence, this is a better "gold sink". That does not imply in any shape of form that you'd be able to get stones for cheaper, but you can probably get other items not tied to oclay for cheaper.

I fail to see how an 8% stone costing the same as an MFI3 is "way over price". an MFI3 guarantees one fortification between 1 and 13, which, at max, means you'll gain 2% more attack power (if your entire attack power comes from the weapon, which is impossible), and that's actually roughly equivalent to how much dps increase an 8% stone grants. (in fact, if you're playing assassin, you'd be lucky to get an 1% increase in DPS with an MFI3, as it'd only fort one of your two swords).

tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:19 pm
i am guessing you don't need resonance stones anymore.now just ask your self this question. if it was you would you buy them 3.2k each if all you could make was 1.1k per day?
i am pretty sure they don't even sell. using Oclay is a gold sink but in a way its abuse for players that don't mob AP. GF has become pay allot to play.

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:35 pm
tarano12 wrote:
i am guessing you don't need resonance stones anymore.now just ask your self this question. if it was you would you buy them 3.2k each if all you could make was 1.1k per day?
i am pretty sure they don't even sell. using Oclay is a gold sink but in a way its abuse for players that don't mob AP. GF has become pay allot to play.  

you would not be more wrong if you think that. Ideally, I'd use about 20 more of them than I do now, but because I can't afford it, I stick to 5% stones.

tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:47 pm
i'm just gonna take a mini quit vacation again. i'll come back maybe if they do something about this. *piece \o