Daaznick

Rank 0
Daaznick
PostedDec 20, 2012 11:38 pm
Not one person can give a legitimate reason how/why raising the level cap is 'too soon' lol. Very Happy
Advertisement

JakeWaffles

Rank 0
JakeWaffles
PostedDec 21, 2012 3:37 am
Daaznick wrote:
Not one person can give a legitimate reason how/why raising the level cap is 'too soon' lol. Very Happy  

Have you even read this thread? Or are you trolling?
75 cap isn't even completely 'established' on FNO yet. That's the legitimate reason. With this new cap, content income will be slower because there isn't anything new and big in the first place. FNO just got all of their trials and gold weapons. They also just got new skills. Do you know how long it takes for things on FNO to be put into EE?

Also, this really just wasn't a proper time to raise the cap. Especially with the big awakened armor / DK patch a month ago. People were still busy delving themselves into things for 70 cap, but then this came along.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 21, 2012 4:10 am
meh i dont care it came with xmas stuffs

im with this guy-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT04RqXrBKY

aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedDec 21, 2012 4:28 am
Anyone notice they actually highlight christmas event and other stuffs (even DK) more than the cap raise itself? There isnt any event for this level cap, all events are christmas events which make me wonder if the decision to raise cap was made in a haste?

On a side note, fix your new portals and new quests please. Seriously, if you guys are not ready to release this content, why bother releasing it? 3 dailies cant be finished, dungeons too, and we cant go to the new map through warp portal.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

momorina

Rank 0
momorina
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:52 am
There's also no recommended daily quests (Press 'P') after you hit 71. That made me sadface. =[

cloudkaneda17

Rank 0
cloudkaneda17
A deep, dark and mysterious void United States
PostedDec 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Just be quiet

If getting to max level is the only thing that most of you have to do with yourselves, i feel sorry for the future of EE. Learn to explore and do old quests and earn achievements.

Wahhh wahhhh wahhhh, seriously, stop complaining. Nobody is FORCING you to do new content. And if its pressure from your guild, thats YOUR problem, not other people.

Everytime i read one of your posts it reminds me of a spoiled rotten kid who never can be satisfied with what they are given.

You all have computers to play online games, be thankful.
ITS FREE, be thankful!
You're alive and breathing, have both legs and arms and can see and hear, be thankful!

You wanna complain more? Start by critiquing the different parts of new content so that they can tweak, install and remove things that are needed. Other than that, be quiet, please and enjoy this game for what it is. Is that so hard????

killer5036

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:24 am

most dumb patch ever.

Especially for Diamond server.
Not many level 70 players are in the server Diamond..

Which means that not many players are ready.
Well except the those players who are heavy ap buyers.

Stupid patch unlocked another level cap and only those heavy ap buyers are ready for it.

Nice, I guess what GMS wanted worked perfect?

I guess all they want is get more money from those heavy ap buyers Very Happy

Gratz!! Nice work.

Hahahahaa1313

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:26 am

Re: Just be quiet

cloudkaneda17 wrote:
If getting to max level is the only thing that most of you have to do with yourselves, i feel sorry for the future of EE. Learn to explore and do old quests and earn achievements.

Wahhh wahhhh wahhhh, seriously, stop complaining. Nobody is FORCING you to do new content. And if its pressure from your guild, thats YOUR problem, not other people.

Everytime i read one of your posts it reminds me of a spoiled rotten kid who never can be satisfied with what they are given.

You all have computers to play online games, be thankful.
ITS FREE, be thankful!
You're alive and breathing, have both legs and arms and can see and hear, be thankful!

You wanna complain more? Start by critiquing the different parts of new content so that they can tweak, install and remove things that are needed. Other than that, be quiet, please and enjoy this game for what it is. Is that so hard????  

They want feedback.

End of story.

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:52 am
Level cap #1

Yuzero

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:51 pm
JakeWaffles wrote:
Daaznick wrote:

Have you even read this thread? Or are you trolling?
75 cap isn't even completely 'established' on FNO yet. That's the legitimate reason. With this new cap, content income will be slower because there isn't anything new and big in the first place. FNO just got all of their trials and gold weapons. They also just got new skills. Do you know how long it takes for things on FNO to be put into EE?

Also, this really just wasn't a proper time to raise the cap. Especially with the big awakened armor / DK patch a month ago. People were still busy delving themselves into things for 70 cap, but then this came along.  

What? EE has actually caught up with FNO, thats a bad sign lol, wonder what other games X-Legend are focusing on, which will no doubt come here and crush EE and/or GF.