hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:21 pm
pros93 wrote:
Um why is everybody complaining if you got from lvl 50-70 it should be equivalent if not less to get from lvl 70-75 just think about it, getting exp is not hard if you break things down it should be really simple getting, in my pass mmos lvling was a ----- for example monsters were hard to kill because they had high eva/block rate which made lvling a pain EE its pretty much a smooth sailing the way I see it....  

Well guess what, we didn't have guild quests for the 70 cap until months later.
Also, people that got to cap before every raise had to grind out the original requirement before it got scaled back. I wouldn't have minded if we got this raise early next year but geez it hasn't even been 6 months and we get another cap raise.
Last raise, those that were 64 and just had to kill to gain 65 lost out on the extra exp if they were well over the required amount beforehand. Be glad you aren't level 69, because they just got screwed if they were a stone's throw away from 70.

Advertisement

mmam1999

Rank 0
mmam1999
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:22 pm
== I hate the new cap

KorynnL

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:25 pm
ExSanctusDeus wrote:
I don't understand why the majority of you are complaining about MORE content. If you want to be max level all the time, go play a high rate RO server. Or, similarly play WoW since they have expansions once every two years, it'll give you plenty of time to get what you want. I've gotten to level 55 in a week and a half since I started playing. It ain't that hard to level.  

Getting to 60 is easy, getting to 70 isn't. Otherwise more people would be there already.
And unless they dropped the curve again, getting to 75 is going to take a few weeks even for hardcore grinders. It was 130 million from 69 to 70, and at the rate of increase it will be at least half a billion from 74 to 75, and far over a billion to get from 70 to 75, which is, notably, more than it takes to get from 1 to 70.
And the last cap raise was just shy of 4 months ago. Whereas FNO had, from what I've heard, 9 months between 70 and 75.
And awakened armors only came out, what, a month ago? Cries of too soon aren't unfounded.

kyfryntz

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:30 pm
so what if it updated to 75?
you still can do Trial-S, trial 70, and work for awakened armor set even you reach 75 rite?
perhaps they will be easier too with new skills (dunno if new skills is useless XD)

peer 70 will be merrier too this way

here I come peer 70~~

sregi2

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:49 pm
I'm looking forward to grinding reps again, unless there's another Sturm like dgn you can solo, Skleros is more for duoing, and finding a decent partner can be a pain. Though it will give me a chance to lvl up some of my other classes if reps and GQs are a good way like 65 cap was.

Though I'm not too happy about crafting new wepons lately... and wasting gold on items I don't need anymore. Ohwell.. YOLO

Scatta

pros93

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:09 pm
omg it would be so fun if there is another sturm like dgn with this content

xkillswitch666

Rank 0
xkillswitch666
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:38 pm
Instead of adding more levels, why not add more quests, I'm always run out of normal and daily quests and now 5 more levels of punishment. Makes me wanna quit this game and move to another MMO.

elibz_69

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 12:15 am
xkillswitch666 wrote:
Instead of adding more levels, why not add more quests, I'm always run out of normal and daily quests and now 5 more levels of punishment. Makes me wanna quit this game and move to another MMO.  

maybe your not reaching the maps with [REP] quest.. or not doin GQs.. try to do all the [REP]s its unlimited.. GQs give exp and gold rewards too.. make a lil searching first before any complaints.. or if your lazy to do so, u better quit then ^^
No offense bro.. okay ^^

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedDec 20, 2012 3:46 am
ExSanctusDeus wrote:
I don't understand why the majority of you are complaining about MORE content. If you want to be max level all the time, go play a high rate RO server. Or, similarly play WoW since they have expansions once every two years, it'll give you plenty of time to get what you want. I've gotten to level 55 in a week and a half since I started playing. It ain't that hard to level.  

My reason for the 75 cap coming soon is like 5% lvling reasons, 10% gear reasons and 85% knowing what we are getting after this cap and i can say that is not alot.

The original version of this game (Finding Neverland Online or FNO) only got this cap 3 months ago. There are like 3 updates that can be added after this cap and we will be at about the same lvl as the original version. This gives the capped players nothing to look forward to and gives less motivation to play.

crimson000

Rank 0
crimson000
PostedDec 20, 2012 3:57 am
I'll just get to lvl 72 and check out the new skills xD

IGN: Sephyria