Author Message

ajawaska

Rank 0
Joined
20 Nov 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:38 pm

poppet

do we have a winner or a date for open beta
Advertisement

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
Joined
04 Apr 2010
Posts
1743
Location
Deadpool's Basement United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:39 pm
They will both be announced when ready. Patience is a virtuuuue

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Posts
139
Location
Chile
PostedDec 11, 2012 1:01 pm
The best comment i have read in this forum: Patience is a virtue lolz +100000

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
4075
Location
Retired Community Lover, New Zealand
PostedDec 11, 2012 1:47 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
They will both be announced when ready. Patience is a virtuuuue  


That only applies in specific circumstances Sad XD

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
933
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:40 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
They will both be announced when ready. Patience is a virtuuuue  


Virtues are overrated.

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
Joined
26 Apr 2011
Posts
1443
Location
Lost City of Altantis United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:54 pm
There so many good entries =( Waiting for Taz to select his top favorites.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
Joined
30 May 2011
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:09 pm
synster14 wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:
They will both be announced when ready. Patience is a virtuuuue  


Virtues are overrated.  


synster's ALOT is my favorite <3

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
933
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:22 pm
smileybee wrote:
synster14 wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:
They will both be announced when ready. Patience is a virtuuuue  


Virtues are overrated.  


synster's ALOT is my favorite <3  



I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not...

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
Joined
04 Apr 2010
Posts
1743
Location
Deadpool's Basement United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 9:51 pm
synster14 wrote:
smileybee wrote:
synster14 wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:
They will both be announced when ready. Patience is a virtuuuue  


Virtues are overrated.  


synster's ALOT is my favorite <3  



I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not...  

It's Bee. So you should run asap.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: