ljns

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:09 pm

available stones in weps?

stones good in pvp?
Now that crit stones are not a buyable price I am looking for alternitaves for my weps. I know some players used to like speeding wind instead of crits but why? Is there any good stones to use against wariors in lvl 21-30 pvp. What should be there lowest resistance? with a high defence 30% crit dammage is a waste of time. With a mage I do all right against everything except wariors.
Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:17 pm
well to my knowledge i've seen a 40 paladin use this hammer that does holy damage a certain % of the time as a proc. he put Holy sprite stone variants in his weapon, shield and relic for added holy damage, i guess it can be extremely effective. But usually depends on your class for what you want to use for pvp. as a archer i used crit rate stones, not sure for a warrior since i never bothered to pvp in the 30 bracket with them. A lot of people use other stones because of the cool glow you get from them xD

klichez

Rank 0
klichez
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:20 pm
You have two options:
Use the Crit stones from the NPC in each main city, I used Fortified incinvible resonance stones.

OR

Save up lots of Hurricane powers and buy the Ultimate Invincible stones from the Scorching Wind Desert altar.

In 30/40 arena, I honestly wouldn't worry too much about it.^
Warriors are fun to play around with: Shackles, attack, Stun, shackle.
*21 set*/Sleep staff/Cast Reduction Staff might be of use.

Boowaza c:

ljns

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:53 pm
klichez wrote:
You have two options:
Use the Crit stones from the NPC in each main city, I used Fortified incinvible resonance stones.

Allready using 5% from gaia alter. 5x6=30% using -30% cast reduction staff. lega+9

In 30/40 arena, I honestly wouldn't worry too much about it.^

21-30

Warriors are fun to play around with: Shackles, attack, Stun, shackle.

hey a warior in this lvl is #1 slayer. I shackle and stun as much as I can before I die. LOL like I said I do all right against most but looking to kill kittytwo as many times as she kills me.