Tannz0rz

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Aeria Ignite login prior to playing

Greetings, this topic is more/less a slight annoyance than a real issue. I've not played any other games as distributed by Aeria, so I'm not sure if this is a common occurrence.

The issue is simply the need to login to your Aeria Games account despite already having been logged in. Please see the images below.

To be honest I wouldn't find it such a hassle, but what bugs me is the fact that the TAB and ENTER keys do not work on the final login form. To navigate between the "Email or Username" and the "Password" fields you must click on them directly (as opposed to simply tabbing between them,) and in order to login you can't just press enter, you have to hit the "Log in" button. I just find this particularly strange because the login form when starting Aeria Ignite is the exact same as the one displayed, yet they function differently so it can get a tad bit confusing.

Thanks for reading,
Tannz0rz

EDIT: I've just realized that there's a sub forum dedicated to Aeria Ignite-related issues, is there anyone that could move this thread for me to that sub forum? If not, I'll just recreate this thread there.
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:51 pm
Try to read this post. It heps solve ignite problems with CCleaner

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1809523

If it does not help post again.

Tannz0rz

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:30 pm
Regular CCleaner user here, I frequently clean my tower and this issue still occurs. I'm somewhat surprised that not everyone experiences it. I also just had a clean Windows re-install about a week ago, and I've experienced this problem before and after that installation (it's been happening ever since the Ijji-Aeria merge.)