skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:58 am
I don't see how this is a gold sink.
AND WTF is with loosing GM enchants that's rather crappy tbh I like the idea but the fact my GM enchant stats are not static is pathetic and definitely demands a fix it also needs mentioned in the guide because if I hadn't read the comments just now I would have demanded my GM enchant stats back and I don't think I would be the only one.

Can I suggest announcements in game to make people aware of you loosing any Green GM enchants if you are to roll such items - possible temporary fix would be offering to refund any lost +3, +5 or +8 GM enchanted item stats with GM tickets or perhaps manually re-adding them to the item or another if you cannot enchant on of the NPC GM enchant stats.
Advertisement

caersedx

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:20 am
ok so about this thing ... its possible for players to enchant their items here to get +20 agl for example as in the picture while my super GM enchanted is +16 stats only >.<

so ya please find a way to stack this with super GM enchanted items because that wouldnt be fair at all ... I spent so much money on my costume to have someone go and make a costume with more stats and so cheaply while I am stuck with +16 stats ONLY.

suggested fix is to let this stack with the already super GM enchanted items AKA make stats go up to 36 "+16 super enchant and 20 from this enchant" even if you guys had to do it manually through RTs ... I think that is only fair for those who super GM enchanted.

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:03 am
I agree that super GM enchants should be refunded and be able to stack with said costume enchants provided that they are of the same stat. Otherwise it is unfair to those who got super enchants that they can't get the same stat boosts as others without losing something they paid 16k+ AP for.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Aaurath

Rank 0
Aaurath
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:44 am

Really?

I do like the concept, adding more stats to your equipment.

As it is though, I don't spend much AP in the game, maybe 3k AP every 3 months or so.
I have found though that as prices climb my ap dosn't go as far. People who spend alot of money on AP will simply get better while those of us that don't suffer even more.

I've already had a few good friends leave Grand Fantasia because they simply can't get the gold ingame to compete with AP spenders.

I love this game but as you add more of these updates that help ap spenders It makes me wonder if this game is worth the time. Ap spends lvl faster, now can get insight stones to max masters much faster and can affored to produce the yellows and equipment for there lvl while none ap spenders get what? Cheap mount?

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedDec 11, 2012 9:06 am

I love this game but as you add more of these updates that help ap spenders It makes me wonder if this game is worth the time. Ap spends lvl faster, now can get insight stones to max masters much faster and can affored to produce the yellows and equipment for there lvl while none ap spenders get what? Cheap mount?  

LOOOOOL "get what? Cheap mount? LOL made ma day.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedDec 11, 2012 10:31 am
At first I was actually excited to use this system to get rid of the crappy bound costumes I have lying around that I don't even want, since they would finally have a use. Then I noticed you have to spend AP to do it. No surprise there. Not even going to waste my time or money on this in that case.

Elsa_Scarlet

Rank 0
Elsa_Scarlet
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:19 am
you have to see if they face a server merge tables that i no longer have players leave the game with this killing as kisusaga

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:22 am
I like the system, but losing your GM enchants makes it not worth it. ._.

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:42 am

well

didnt
At first I didn't like this costume alchemy, but if it means you have to choose between this and GM enchant than I do like it. Might actually make adding stats to costumes easier for players who aren't heavy AP spenders. Well done hopefully this stays the way it is.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:51 am
While a GM enchant may be less stat overall, bear in mind that you have complete control over what stat you add when using a GM enchant. The new system adds an available enchantment completely at random so you might want vit, but get int.

The fact that you can have a GM enchant tailored to the exact stat you want more than makes up for it, in my view

<center></center>