Rank 0
realita01
PostedDec 15, 2012 1:48 am
two handsome Very Happy Very Happy

Advertisement

dalgia555

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 5:22 am
any can tell me where can i find the gift code?

firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedDec 15, 2012 6:24 am
dalgia555 wrote:
any can tell me where can i find the gift code?  
The "gift codes" were given out in CB, there's no more left. Some people apparently saved theirs and used them for the stress test.

NytWolf

Rank 0
NytWolf
PostedDec 15, 2012 9:04 am
Does anyone have any idea if it's only a "chance" to get the costume on OB? as it says a chance in this thread and in the other it just says you get it for hitting 20 :/

Also it would be nice to know that if we 2 chars to level 20, will we get the costume for both chars or only the first to hit 20?

WuAngel

Rank 0
WuAngel
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:17 pm
Santa's Got a Brand New Bag and it's all mine.

zombieplayer14

Rank 0
zombieplayer14
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:24 pm

MalchikGay01

Rank 0
MalchikGay01
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:17 pm
How do you split the items you have?

000Ace000

Rank 0
000Ace000
PostedDec 15, 2012 10:39 pm

My Opinion

Hio,

I found this game pretty late in CB so I couldnt get to far. Got around lvl 27 or so with warrior as main and lvl 11 with Sorcerer and ShadowMage to get at least a little feel for the classes.

Started the Stress week with Paladin, since i havent played it before, and was quite surprised about him being so weak, till I noticed that the MObs just became stronger ^^. Got the Pala to lvl 20 again, and so here my opinion based on my expirience so far:

- making the mobs stronger is actually ok, but they shouldn't be this strong on lover lvls i think, it makes it kind of hard to get stardet. Lvl 1-10 should be kind of a tutorial to get to know the game an the controls and not to struggle to kill your firs mobs. afterward the strenght of the mobs should gradually go up till endgame (so not very easy for low lvls and then overpowered from lvl 10 on for exampel).
Also the strenght of the mobs should not be measured by their HP, its kinda lame to have to pound a single mob of your lvl for several minutes... this doesnt make the game more challanging but just boring.
- for me peronally the game is lagging much less, so i gues its more about connection...
- prices for teleportation, pots and enchantments are a little to high for low lvls, you ca afford it, but you can't safe up any money a t all.
- succses rate for rune mounting and enchantments is WAY to low. even for the rune tutorial quest it took me 3 runes till it worked (you get 5 and can repeat the quest if it fails, so its ok, but it shows how low the rate is...) I dont know how many times you can enchant a weapon (+10??) but with 12k g for a scroll an such lo rate i wouldnt even try before hitting the lvl cap -_-
- its ok to lower the drop rate for rare items, but only if you can lvl normally with the normal drops, which isn't really the case atm due to hard mobs.
- there really should be a easy way to raise the HP/MP regen by for example sitting outside combat, this would save some people the money for the expencive pots, if they have the time, or you can charge up a little before harder mobs and so on...
- the damage for the atack skills should be higher, for example the first atack skill of the paladin on lvl 3 deals about only the damage of 2-3 normal atacks, due to the long animation, i would probably hit the mob 2-3 times in the same time, making the skill just a waste of mp as long as the mob isn't weak to holy damage -_- kinda misses the point of an atack skill at all...
- the autorun funktion s pretty much useless, since the charachters just try to run a straight line and get stuck un every little obsticle on their way ...

- for the pala-classe alone: I actually found it quite hard on lower lvls, since i couldnt afford mana pots and had to save all my mp for healing due to high damage from the mobs. with higher lvls it gets easier to tank the mobs if you get yourself some def skills, but since you have to spend your skill poins for defence, your atack skills suck pretty bad -_- so even though i can tank the mobs, even 2-3, it takes forever to aktually kill them.

I actually like the grafic style of this game a lot, but there is still a lot of work to do on the gameplay i guess. At the moment there is actually nothing really unique to this game, which seperates it from the mountain of other free to play mmorpgs. I would really like to see something special and unique to this game getting developed till the actuall release after the betas.

boom2523

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 10:53 pm

EMBLEM

EMBLEM
how i can upload a emblem to my guild? tekenforce have one but i dont know how they do it

Althamus

Rank 5
Althamus
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:26 am
Just to say that this is the second time this weekend I've had to stop playing due to lag. I played during the evenings of the week np, but came on on Saturday evening, and the game was lagging out like nobody's business. Came on Sunday morning and it was OK until about midday when it again slowly got worse as people started waking up and coming online.

Stress test = failed IMHO Razz