andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 14, 2012 9:48 am
I am not sure if it is just me, but everything seems to be running alot smoother during stress test. My fps is up, and lag is down.

I dare say I am rather much going to enjoy Open.

I'll be here ^_^

@Shane247, I did not notice any editable Options file in the directory that could be changed (legally) to change resolution and other options.

Perhaps this is something the developers wouldn't mind adding to the main launcher?
Would be a nice courteous addition for players out there with specs beyond the norm.
Advertisement

Shoshko

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 10:13 am
so I will be honest maybe harsh with my opinion but it will be for the good of this game. I thought this game will be hopeless but there are some good changes in the game and still bad points. It was very important to make stress beta imo. Most importantly the lagg & the nerf on the right side warrior which still will be op end game but not like be4 since u completely changed skill "will to live" from inc hp healing to def and mag buff and lower hp & defence buffs.
overall pve problems are still imo are: yeah mobs hit insane mob ur level does considerable amount of dmg and big hp pool which is so weird I think the old mobs was good i nvr stated they were too easy just the rare drop rate was too high xD. So u fixed a quest gap at lv 6-8 I think that was cool yet idk about the solo from 19 to 20 since im busy to play alot atm. the animation LOCK is still ughhhhh -.- even in all classes normal attack then a fast run isnt easy idk what will archers do in this game maybe this way u wont make them able to kite freely. make the pathing more CLEAR if i didnt play CB i wouldnt know which is the right path. u r making this game at early levels very quest dependant which means i get at 1-1.8% xp from a mob at my lv at lv 6-7 this is too LOW but this can be ignored.

I didnt play shadow mage and I wont so I wont give info about them.
Sorcerer:
Im not sure with dmg % change since I wont be checking this class to higher level since leveling is painful with those mobs but Im sure u will nerf @ OB. I still believe u r really making this class so weak with those skills and skill lock. skill wise I think u added insanely amount of defence to right side sorcerer compared to any other class. Quake stun for 1 second is extremely useless with the animation lock thing make it 3 maybe. summon need MORE hp and LESS dmg its lv 2 summon i like to not spam it with the ridiculous mp charge.
also give better mp & mana recovery we r mages wtf QQ. I didnt get to test the burn effect so idk if its good or bad.

Paladin:
still no1 solo grinders with the hp recovery at low level. I think this the best class with variety of builds to suit you. later on the heal isnt that op in pvp so its really ok just op early levels but considerable with pally mp. I think skills that decrease oponent defence isnt quite good im not sure it will work on bosses and mobs. overall i think this class is good among warrior.
I noticed something weird when I buff with a skill that increase my defence my defence stats dont change if i check through pressing "c" i think theres a bug there.

Warrior:
I like the changes and the nerfs on warrior maybe he needs to be a but mana hungry imo as a warrior while sorc struggles lol. I think its cool this way not that easy like be4. I think the skill which inc the dmg on weapons with 12% and more is op end game cuz any % skill will vary the bonus as level goes alot.

I only played for less like an hour or so Im kinda busy Finals . my conc would be game PVE great and PVP good system but classes > need nerf mobs back, less gold from mobs or currency will drop like ****, sorcerer still need more dmg and mp (skills but too late). making pathing shady so newcomers know where to go. tbh this game have undeniable flaws but getting better. Im getting 20 then off atm then I will for sure play @ OB but for some pve and farming till I see good balance in pvp.

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 14, 2012 11:23 am
andaro wrote:
I am not sure if it is just me, but everything seems to be running alot smoother during stress test. My fps is up, and lag is down.

I dare say I am rather much going to enjoy Open.

I'll be here ^_^

@Shane247, I did not notice any editable Options file in the directory that could be changed (legally) to change resolution and other options.

Perhaps this is something the developers wouldn't mind adding to the main launcher?
Would be a nice courteous addition for players out there with specs beyond the norm.  

I fixed it by going to Documents my games then DK file and changed the height and width to the ones my WoW plays good at and it worked maybe it will help others too. oh and dont forget to save what you changed or it wont work Wink

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

Previal

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 11:52 am
gmebilfish wrote:
godofsmoke420 wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
waaaahhhh what did you guys do to this game
Paladin is a tank class and you guys nerfed it so much it's unable to tank even one mob great job
not even OB and this game is already messed up  

i agree im so pissed i was looking forward to this and now i dont even want to play. i just want to thank all the ppl that did not play paladin that said it was over power now the class sucks  

Nothing was done to the classes. Only the mobs have been altered. And yes, they are bit stronger.

Of course this doesn't mean it will stay like this. Adjustment will be made accordingly.  

If you go here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1809029 and compare the paladin skills before and after. I know it was CB so i was aware of changes to classes to be made. you shouldn't state "nothing was done to the classes" when there is a change.

I.e Defense mastery: before 100 defense with a 100 increase each level. Now 80 with a 40 increase (at least for the first level not sure for the third) our damage skills as well

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:36 pm
guys why now i press Start the game is not showing???
what happen???

crimson_kamui

Rank 0
crimson_kamui
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:03 pm
Just tried it out again, with a high expectations. For some reason, the lag is back, and it's worse then ever. I can't even go to some closed space to type something in a chat without huge lag every 4-5 seconds. I don't know what happened. I had almost everything at high last time, but now I have to be medium to make it at least playable. And switching everything to low has the same outcome. Is this the purpose of stress test? Cuz' if it's so, sorry, I didn't know. Oh, and walking up front sometimes makes me do a ''running moondance'' version for few seconds. XD

The mob's strength surprised me. I was killed at the very beginning lol ^^'

adam.dj.pearce

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:50 pm
Loving stress test week, the game is amazing, however there are some glitches still, for example the one that has effected me the most is when battling 2 or three mobs at one time, some skills may not work, especially ones that heal myself, this is a great problem as i have dyed about 3 times just because the heal spells didnt work.

apart from this its amazing, but i aslo think that enhancements fail too often, the chance of success should be raised. wasted 30,000 on 2 weapon enhancements and an armor that all fail, all done in a row, i was very annoyed!

i also think charges for teleportation are too high..... maybe a lower in these would benefit alot of people

and if the AP function to buy stuff is working at the moment, it isnt very see-able, i've looked for it but cannot find it, which i was quite dissapointed with

overall a very good game, out of all the classes i have tried i think shadowmage is the best Smile thanks for reading!

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:13 pm
shane247 wrote:
Is there any way i can change the ressolution before i enter the game as with my current LCD TV it wont run on the ress it uses as standard, i just get a black screen....i can buy a proper PC moniter but would rather check if it can be changed before i log into the game... ty.  

Try this maybe? Not saying it will 100% help, but it possibly could, right?

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

DoomRain80

Rank 0
DoomRain80
PostedDec 14, 2012 9:22 pm

DK online

download proplem
i downloaded it 5 dif times.an still wont conect..plus it sends me strat to ignite.an it saying install.even after the download.dont know whats up with it

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 11:24 pm
The grind is a lot more demanding than in cbt as a sorceress i'm potting constantly although after low 20's with celerity and mental fortitude its just hp pots but if even 1 mob skips the ele or it dies i have to hp pot i am 100% dependent on the ele summon now. The grind isn't really as smooth before now its a lot more chaotic crowd control gets really iffy really fast and ive had to use a town scroll a few times to save myself and that precious 5% exp

In general i just feel a lot weaker. last time i looked at stats i think was lvl 27 i had 650 m atk and hit mobs for 300 with whirl wind 200 with solar flare and 180ish with fireball. There is no aoeing now thats pretty much certain death at this point.