brittanyrae89

Rank 0
brittanyrae89
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:06 am

Battle Grounds Twice a day please?

I would like there to be 2 times a day to be able to go into the Battle Grounds. I am always in bed by the time its time to go in. It opens at 11pm where i live and me and my husband never get to go in. Between work and kids 11 pm is rough on a person. Atleast make it where you can only enter once but have options of what time you go in. Thanks for your consideration of my request and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Question Idea
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:21 am

Re: Battle Grounds Twice a day please?

brittanyrae89 wrote:
I would like there to be 2 times a day to be able to go into the Battle Grounds. I am always in bed by the time its time to go in. It opens at 11pm where i live and me and my husband never get to go in. Between work and kids 11 pm is rough on a person. Atleast make it where you can only enter once but have options of what time you go in. Thanks for your consideration of my request and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Question Idea  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1789309

atripa

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:19 pm

good idea

Bump... I hope they take this suggestion into serious consideration.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:45 am
well it has been suggested already a while back in the correct thread for these kind of suggestions - I doubt it will be changed anytime soon if at all - It will only be changed if new servers are opened for different timezones in my opinion. But I guess we will see.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 10:31 am
I'd like to see this. I'd also like to see more ways to get honor.