Crichton55

Rank 0
Crichton55
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:41 am

Can't log in

Game won't log me in at all after entering my username and pass in correctly.
I'm entering in my username and password in exactly, but when I click login it won't do anything. It even grays out all the boxes on the program window and has me wait for about two-three minutes before giving me the prompt that says "Server Connection: Failure", and when I hit Okay it closes out of the entire game. I'm trying to access the game on my university's wired connection in my dorm but it refuses to connect, and I could easily and effortlessly connect when at my parent's house.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just started playing this game yesterday and I'm really eager to continue.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:44 am

Re: Can't log in

Crichton55 wrote:
I'm entering in my username and password in exactly, but when I click login it won't do anything. It even grays out all the boxes on the program window and has me wait for about two-three minutes before giving me the prompt that says "Server Connection: Failure", and when I hit Okay it closes out of the entire game. I'm trying to access the game on my university's wired connection in my dorm but it refuses to connect, and I could easily and effortlessly connect when at my parent's house.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just started playing this game yesterday and I'm really eager to continue.  

Well when I couldn't load the game properly I did a manual reinstall & clean boot of both aeria ignite and GF. You could possibly try that, and see if it opens up the boxes in that case unless somebody else has another suggestion.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:53 am
Check to see;

1. If you have enough RAM to run GF. (This can be fixed by closing out internet browsers/extra programs)

2. Do a full scan.

3. Make sure you have every file that you need to play GF.

4. Your Uni's wifi may be spotty, school wifi's aren't exactly made to play MMO's.

5. Check the amount of MBPT's you are receiving. I need at least 18 to effectively play Grand Fantasia.

Hope this helps, if you need any further help, you may PM me via the Aeria Games site.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Crichton55

Rank 0
Crichton55
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:53 am

sdsdssdsds wrote:
Crichton55 wrote:

Well when I couldn't load the game properly I did a manual reinstall & clean boot of both aeria ignite and GF. You could possibly try that, and see if it opens up the boxes in that case unless somebody else has another suggestion.  

Already tried that. Didn't do a thing.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:57 am

Crichton55 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Crichton55 wrote:

Already tried that. Didn't do a thing.  

Ok then just try what person suggested above you/below me. Sorry I couldn't be of more help ^^

Crichton55

Rank 0
Crichton55
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:58 am
minuzaki wrote:
Check to see;

1. If you have enough RAM to run GF. (This can be fixed by closing out internet browsers/extra programs)

2. Do a full scan.

4. Your Uni's wifi may be spotty, school wifi's aren't exactly made to play MMO's.

5. Check the amount of MBPT's you are receiving. I need at least 18 to effectively play Grand Fantasia.

Hope this helps, if you need any further help, you may PM me via the Aeria Games site.  

I certainly have enough RAM to play GF. It was working flawlessly and without any lag at all when I tried it at home. I believe you're right about my university's wifi; it has been known to be very poor in quality, even though the router is directly outside my dorm room, hence why I'm always wired. By the way, pardon me for being ignorant but what are MBPT's?

Aileesan

Rank 0
Aileesan
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:20 am
I'm actually having the exact same issue, except I was playing on my dorm's internet about three days ago. I tried all that was recommended as well, and still to no avail. Is is perhaps part of the new content that is locking us out?

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:23 am
Crichton55 wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
Check to see;

2. Do a full scan.

MBPT's are the speed that your internet is functioning at.

I certainly have enough RAM to play GF. It was working flawlessly and without any lag at all when I tried it at home. I believe you're right about my university's wifi; it has been known to be very poor in quality, even though the router is directly outside my dorm room, hence why I'm always wired. By the way, pardon me for being ignorant but what are MBPT's?  

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

deathdoggy102

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:23 am
Aileesan wrote:
I'm actually having the exact same issue, except I was playing on my dorm's internet about three days ago. I tried all that was recommended as well, and still to no avail. Is is perhaps part of the new content that is locking us out?  

Well it is maint today so that is why you are not able to get on. http://www.gameserverstatus.com/grandfantasia this is where you check if the server is online or not.

Server: PONCHEE, Character: Silver102 (Level: 7x), Silver104 (Level: 6x), Silver106 (Level: 4x), XxSilver102 (Level 5x) and Silver105 (Level: 4x)

Aileesan

Rank 0
Aileesan
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:25 am
Ah Ha! See, i also had problems logging in earlier, and for some reason this page was not updating for me. Thank you very much though Smile