Author Message

Ekstrack

Rank 2
Ekstrack
Joined
18 Sep 2012
Posts
772
Location
Portugal
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:16 am

Ekstrak/inFLAM0US LFT

Lookin for team for my 2 accounts

Ekstrak
1.7 S/D
1.6 K/D
2nd Lt. 3rd class

inFLAM0US
1.9 S/D
1.5 K/D
Captain 5th class

Main class:Riffleman(SA58 Para and XM8)
Playing since 2009

Old clans:GraNite,ZoNeD,EVOeSports,BIMA,UnknownID,Lusitanos,etc. etc.

Contact me by PM or reply to this thread.

AznMaggot wrote:
People die if they are killed.
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/ccbadboy90
Advertisement

TheEkstrack

Rank 2
TheEkstrack
Joined
08 Sep 2013
Posts
791
Location
Portugal
PostedDec 05, 2013 3:28 pm
Wow,this is really old...

iDre4M

Rank 4
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Posts
2446
Location
Western Sahara
PostedDec 05, 2013 3:57 pm
no one needs u hahaha.

TheEkstrackV2

Rank 0
Joined
02 Oct 2013
Posts
15
Location
Portugal
PostedDec 05, 2013 4:00 pm
iDre4M wrote:
no one needs u hahaha.  

Ekstrack wrote:

Contact me by PM  

iWatchUSleepV61

Rank 5
iWatchUSleepV61
Joined
30 Oct 2013
Posts
4411
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 05, 2013 4:06 pm
TheEkstrackV2 wrote:
iDre4M wrote:
no one needs u hahaha.  

Ekstrack wrote:

Contact me by PM  
 


And how many PMs did you get? Smile

chicopapass

Rank 5
chicopapass
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3435
Location
Minnesota United States
PostedDec 05, 2013 10:27 pm
iWatchUSleepV61 wrote:
TheEkstrackV2 wrote:
iDre4M wrote:
no one needs u hahaha.  

Ekstrack wrote:

Contact me by PM  
 


And how many PMs did you get? Smile  

2

TheEkstrack

Rank 2
TheEkstrack
Joined
08 Sep 2013
Posts
791
Location
Portugal
PostedDec 06, 2013 2:19 am
chicopapass wrote:
iWatchUSleepV61 wrote:
TheEkstrackV2 wrote:
iDre4M wrote:
no one needs u hahaha.  

Ekstrack wrote:

Contact me by PM  
 


And how many PMs did you get? Smile  

2  

^

iDre4M

Rank 4
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Posts
2446
Location
Western Sahara
PostedDec 06, 2013 6:35 am
2 ppl so much.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: