Alright, I got some ideas that could be interesting that many would want. This could maybe make the game more enjoyable. So I'll just list them off in number order then describe it.
1. customizable costume dyes. Who wouldn't want to have a wacky tie die color for any costume. Or any color combination.
2. Margin selling. This one you could have it set in a contract dealer in Aven, who'll have contracts players create and can post them in the dealer, have it be 500 silver to buy and create a contract. The player can set the deals they want on it, like selling something or buying something, but in a larger scale payment method. This could also help players find other players for certain tasks. Basically it could be a help needed board as well as a way to sell and buy things.
3. What is wrong with any contact with each other, I mean what would be wrong to hug someone. Hugging is a good thing. Not only that, but why can't we hold hands with our couple. I think it should be something a couple can do, it could be treated like a tangem mount where one couple has control. Like you can even hold hands while riding alpacas or the same size mounts.
4. I have heard of players say they got married in-game, but never do I see anything for it. So I think there should be a way of marriage in game. What it would be is that after being coupled for like 30 days, you can go to a marriage ceremony through an Aven npc, but you would have to propose to the partner first who must say yes. After the marriage party has been made, then they and friends go into a sacred temple to have the ceremony. This where agreements are made and now the couple are now married, which disallows them from breaking up without special means. There could be new marriage skills. Like how about making the exp/cp gain up to 30% for marriage. Many players on the game will eventually get the levels they need, so why not make it go faster. Makes it more enjoyable as well to be truly sharing a marriage on the game.
5. I don't know if anyone has thought of this one, but what about party games. I know about all the events and stuff like that (which give rewards, but not always all that fun). So why not be able to do things for ourselves and our guilds to make it more fun (which wouldn't give rewards). All this would be is in the party menu, you can create party games that you and up to the max amount of players for a party can play on any map except dungeons. Games you could create from using set rules to mix and match to find one that everyone wants. Like hide and seek, or even kick the can. The most fun one I can think of would be where you have a player who'll be it and goes around the map (has the person class for set skills) and kills (instant kills) all the other players one by one. Not only that, but they go to that persons side and hunt down the rest. Why can't there be any party games like these, this game would be much more fun with that.
So yeah, this concludes my wacky ideas. I don't know if any are real good, but I get many ideas all the time, so I can try to come up with more if these are good at all.