Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:28 am

December State of Golden Age address - feedback

Hey all,

This is a place to put some of your feedback for me! Great constructive comments will be greatly appreciated!

-Memphis
Advertisement

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:33 am
Great address Memphis. Do have one question, as a lot of players have asked me about it. Can we ever expect a new server? So many are looking for a new one, and I understand they've been working to get the German servers running. So if and when you ever get info, we'd be glad to hear it.

Memphis

Memphis
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:37 am
EquinoxBlade wrote:
Great address Memphis. Do have one question, as a lot of players have asked me about it. Can we ever expect a new server? So many are looking for a new one, and I understand they've been working to get the German servers running. So if and when you ever get info, we'd be glad to hear it.  

Currently I do not know about a new server coming to Golden Age at this moment, but when I do get wind of something, I will tell you all!

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:41 am

Currently I do not know about a new server coming to Golden Age at this moment, but when I do get wind of something, I will tell you all!  

Would be appreciated, as lack of news has cause panic and rumors of GA's "going away"

Memphis

Memphis
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:42 am
EquinoxBlade wrote:

Would be appreciated, as lack of news has cause panic and rumors of GA's "going away"  

GA is not going anywhere!

wktmarine

GameSage: Aeria Browser
wktmarine
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:02 pm
there is one hero that I would love to see/get a meet letter or approval for...Nina Lambert, I have seen Ruth a few times in tiers but never once seen Nina.

rak4501

Rank 0
rak4501
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:23 pm
Hey Memphis,
all your stuff looks promising so far - just keep the track Very Happy
(Only a small comment: pls, do not forget stating am or pm when you define the timing of the events - not having that info confuses especially non-US players).
Keep on!

Memphis

Memphis
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:31 pm
rak4501 wrote:
Hey Memphis,
all your stuff looks promising so far - just keep the track Very Happy
(Only a small comment: pls, do not forget stating am or pm when you define the timing of the events - not having that info confuses especially non-US players).
Keep on!  

I agree with you on this one. I apologize on the last tier, it was my mistake that I forgot to put PM on it. It wont happen again

-Memphis

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:08 pm
Honestly at this point we need to be able to revive troops for less coin or upgrade the building levels past 30. If this were to happen we would actually be able to enhance our sire skills during truce periods. Also would be nice if we did not have a limit on how much we can send or receive.