Megatenist

Rank 0
Megatenist
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:06 pm
An old one:

A man and his son are in a horrible car accident. En-route to the hospital, the man dies. The son makes it to the hospital and is rushed to the ICU. The doctor on duty takes one look at him and says " I cannot operate on him. He's my son!"

Explain...

"For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." — Hunter S. Thompson
Advertisement

dx0520

Rank 3
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:10 pm
Megatenist wrote:
An old one:

A man and his son are in a horrible car accident. En-route to the hospital, the man dies. The son makes it to the hospital and is rushed to the ICU. The doctor on duty takes one look at him and says " I cannot operate on him. He's my son!"

Explain...  

It's his mother.

Megatenist

Rank 0
Megatenist
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:19 pm
dx0520 wrote:
Megatenist wrote:
An old one:

Explain...  

It's his mother.  

Exactamondo

I also would have accepted "It's his biological father"

*waits for dx0520's riddle............*

"For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." — Hunter S. Thompson

dx0520

Rank 3
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:24 pm
I don't want to post anything hard.

So I'll stick to oldies.

Riddle:

A completely dry desert stretches for miles, and smack dab right at the center is a dead man in full scuba gear. Why?

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:27 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:

Also the answer was an egg and before that i stated that it wasnt the earth.  

Yes, but you also said:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
The earth is a sphere it matches everything else though Very Happy  

which implied that the Earth could breathe. (And roll, and I don't see the earth finding a solid surface to roll on anytime soon, and pretty sure mountains and the crater-like areas in which lakes reside would make rolling a very difficult process xD)

I'm just being very nitpicky about this, sorry xD Doing everything I can to avoid studying for finals \o/

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

Kinetik07

Rank 2
Kinetik07
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:01 am
dx0520 wrote:

So I'll stick to oldies.

Riddle:

A completely dry desert stretches for miles, and smack dab right at the center is a dead man in full scuba gear. Why?  

A scuba diver is in the middle of swimming, when, due to an event not unrelated to the upcoming apocalypse, a solar flare hits the Earth and instantaneously evaporates the whole ocean, leaving behind a dead man and a dry desert. Also, it's the end of all life as we know it.

Am I close?

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:08 am
Kalibrah wrote:
dx0520 wrote:
Kalibrah wrote:
Uhm, he does not die cause he's dreaming? .-.  

It's better if it's spoken, they don't get to re-read the riddle, you'd be surprised how many lose track.

Nice job.  

To be honest, I didn't even read all the left-right things lol Very Happy  

~.~ i drew them all out...

dx0520

Rank 3
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:23 am
Kinetik07 wrote:
dx0520 wrote:

So I'll stick to oldies.

Riddle:

A scuba diver is in the middle of swimming, when, due to an event not unrelated to the upcoming apocalypse, a solar flare hits the Earth and instantaneously evaporates the whole ocean, leaving behind a dead man and a dry desert. Also, it's the end of all life as we know it.

Am I close?  

Great imagination, but it's a bit simpler.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:44 am
He drowned even with his scuba gear and now resides at the bottom of a dried out lake/river/pool of water bed?

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

Kinetik07

Rank 2
Kinetik07
PostedDec 13, 2012 1:10 am
Due to an error in shipment, scuba gear is sent on a rocket ship to Mars. Upon arrival, an astronaut wears the wrong gear and steps out of the ship into the vacuum of space. The difference in pressure causes the astronaut's body to violently expand and get thrown into the deserts of Mars, but at least for the few moments he was alive, he was able to breathe oxygen.