Author Message

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:34 pm
Brynhildra wrote:
o.o how does the Earth breathe? o.o
It's a giant ball of rock. Trees, plants, humans breathe, but the Earth itself doesn't.
And you can see into the Earth if you're an astronaut or from satellites.
 
Tree's. They take in Carbon Dioxide, give out Oxygen.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3467
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:49 pm
You cant see inside the earth (unless your a miner lol) also the answer is an egg Very Happy

dx0520

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2010
Posts
1435
Location
France
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:01 pm
A man is in an open clearing dreaming, and breathing the fresh air.

(Stick to the following instructions carefully)

The man is going through a maze in the following sequence:

Left Right Left



Right Left Right



Left Left Right



Left Right Right



Right Right Right



Left Left Left



Right Left Right



Left Left Right



Right Left Left



Left Right Right



Left Right Left



Left Right Left



Right Left Right



He appears on the edge of the cliff...he goes crazy and decides to jump off the cliff, but does not die.

Why?

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3467
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:14 pm
Because hes in a maze?

dx0520

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2010
Posts
1435
Location
France
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:19 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Because hes in a maze?  


Nope.

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
Joined
19 Apr 2011
Posts
189
Location
Llamaland Italy
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:26 pm
Uhm, he does not die cause he's dreaming? .-.

dx0520

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2010
Posts
1435
Location
France
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:29 pm
Kalibrah wrote:
Uhm, he does not die cause he's dreaming? .-.  


It's better if it's spoken, they don't get to re-read the riddle, you'd be surprised how many lose track.

Nice job.

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
Joined
19 Apr 2011
Posts
189
Location
Llamaland Italy
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:30 pm
dx0520 wrote:
Kalibrah wrote:
Uhm, he does not die cause he's dreaming? .-.  


It's better if it's spoken, they don't get to re-read the riddle, you'd be surprised how many lose track.

Nice job.  



To be honest, I didn't even read all the left-right things lol Very Happy

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
Joined
08 May 2011
Posts
686
Location
United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:44 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Brynhildra wrote:
o.o how does the Earth breathe? o.o
It's a giant ball of rock. Trees, plants, humans breathe, but the Earth itself doesn't.
And you can see into the Earth if you're an astronaut or from satellites.
 
Tree's. They take in Carbon Dioxide, give out Oxygen.  

Yes, but trees are not the planet Earth.
The planet itself is a hunk of rock that cannot breathe anything. To say that because trees can photosynthesize, the Earth can breathe, is to say that without trees, the planet cannot exist. All life may be gone from the planet then, but the huge hunk of rock floating in space will be completely unaffected by the lack of trees/plant life, and will still exist revolving around the Sun and rotating on its axis. o.o

Edit: I'm being nitpicky e.e Also had the reply window open for hrs so didn't notice that when I hit submit the topic had completely changed because more posts had been added xD

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3467
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:54 pm
Brynhildra wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
Brynhildra wrote:
o.o how does the Earth breathe? o.o
It's a giant ball of rock. Trees, plants, humans breathe, but the Earth itself doesn't.
And you can see into the Earth if you're an astronaut or from satellites.
 
Tree's. They take in Carbon Dioxide, give out Oxygen.  

Yes, but trees are not the planet Earth.
The planet itself is a hunk of rock that cannot breathe anything. To say that because trees can photosynthesize, the Earth can breathe, is to say that without trees, the planet cannot exist. All life may be gone from the planet then, but the huge hunk of rock floating in space will be completely unaffected by the lack of trees/plant life, and will still exist revolving around the Sun and rotating on its axis. o.o

Edit: I'm being nitpicky e.e Also had the reply window open for hrs so didn't notice that when I hit submit the topic had completely changed because more posts had been added xD
 


Also the answer was an egg and before that i stated that it wasnt the earth.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: