benevolance

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:23 pm
lol he isnt being rude, he just wants proof. I think the game is perfectly balanced being an archer myself (yes im level 43 killing some level 45+ but i also have bought 30k+ balens)

hey whats up?
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Re: Mage's & archer's VS Fighters

Mage's & archer's VS Fighters
mpmd23 wrote:
(Provide screenshots with your outrageous claims. GS Saveric ) why is thier a reason for you to be rude or mean by saying things like this when the only thing ppl are saying is this is happening in game how idk but thats why it was brought to the forums as a post could they be useing a hack idk maybe but thier is a resaon plz be respcet full you are a GS and should be helping ppl to understand why this is happening just because you didnt see it dont mean it didnt happen  

And I have explained why it can't happen. You've changed the levels that the mage is so called killing the knight from a possible one of casher vs non-casher to one that even casher mage wouldn't be even to kill. There isn't a reason it is happening because it's not happening. It's not possible for a lvl 35 mage to kill a 45 knight. That's why I told you to provide a screenshot of it. Because then people could check the actual level of the mage and knight.

What was brought to the forums wasn't "this mage killed me" it was Mages and Archers are too strong vs Knights. Which isn't true as I have provided a lot of information above as to why they are balanced.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:02 pm

mpmd23 wrote:
Mage's in warTune's are way to over powered to many time's i have seen lvl 30 mage's killing lvl 40 fights why is this because the rage/count down timers for them are way less pluse by the time a fighter gets off 1 hit the mages have gotten off 2 also archers crit damge is way to high thier is no way for a fighter to even stand up to an mage or archer because both of these classes get off 3 times the hit's befor a fighter can get off one

1) I think that mage's power should be cut down or their rage/time counts rised up either or

2) archers crit damage should be cut down

3) if not then at lest lower the rage/time count on fighters and give fighters a skill that can do major Aoe damage like both mage's and arches have

Lets not bash or be mean to any one who may post on this lets have respcet for every one point of view thank you and have fun in game PLZ Post your thoughts on this  

This is pure speculation. I'd like to see pictures of the PvP skill setup, equipment, astrals, etc... without this you have no complaint. If you have wizards realm trinkets, from recharge bonus, those are a huge advantage at level 20.

Skill point placement does make huge a difference.

Jhofree

Rank 0
Jhofree
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:28 pm

mpmd23 wrote:
Mage's in warTune's are way to over powered to many time's i have seen lvl 30 mage's killing lvl 40 fights why is this because the rage/count down timers for them are way less pluse by the time a fighter gets off 1 hit the mages have gotten off 2 also archers crit damge is way to high thier is no way for a fighter to even stand up to an mage or archer because both of these classes get off 3 times the hit's befor a fighter can get off one

1) I think that mage's power should be cut down or their rage/time counts rised up either or

3) if not then at lest lower the rage/time count on fighters and give fighters a skill that can do major Aoe damage like both mage's and arches have

Lets not bash or be mean to any one who may post on this lets have respcet for every one point of view thank you and have fun in game PLZ Post your thoughts on this  

I got the answer to your question, buddy you ........! thats it. lol
I'm a knight, when i was 45 i killed lvl 50s, mages, archers, whatever. So its about skill, how u set them up, use them, astrals, gems, gear attribute, troops, academy skills, guild skills, mount strength all that. It is not the game who is unbalanced, IT'S YOU!

mcmjr28

Rank 0
mcmjr28
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:05 am

Jhofree wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:

I got the answer to your question, buddy you ........! thats it. lol
I'm a knight, when i was 45 i killed lvl 50s, mages, archers, whatever. So its about skill, how u set them up, use them, astrals, gems, gear attribute, troops, academy skills, guild skills, mount strength all that. It is not the game who is unbalanced, IT'S YOU!  
I dont normaly make comments in forums but i seen this post up as in the past i have seen many post of ppl in a game bringing some thing to the forums and they ask ppl to not bash or be mean to any one who may post on this lets have respcet for every one point of view thank you and have fun in game PLZ Post your thoughts on this, But it seems thier are those who cant have enough RESPCET ! for others instead of putting others down or bashing why dont you frist take a look at your slfe maybe this did happen maybe it didnt idk but why not offer helpfull ways instead of put downs or bashing. long time player since O/B of LC and C/B of shaiya and many other Aeria games's

gedasltu

Rank 0
gedasltu
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:17 am
Well I played behind the tanks, but I am certainly not weak. Always I find what I can kill higher lvl +5 or more. Only Wars and Battlegound annoying me is that after killing me twice in a row, and use two skills I'm using only one is often the case with Archie, sometimes with wizards. Well while I'm still noticed that I as the first skill I use to remove the 40 rage, but the opponent still use sheald at first skill. Maybe it's just because of my poor PC his is 11 years old Very Happy me loptop PC is broken. Lag throughout the game, but interet is 300Mg/s with ~12 ping server ... Well battleground I most often kill the - No way, sometimes succeed to kill 2 players. i am 44lvl but always struggling with ~50+ lvl. For a variety of embellishment, and the effect of the other players and I moving 2x slower, so when I picked up the transport can say I stand: D
If you could remove the embellishment and visible players as crystalsaga, would be super, should not lag. only the name of the player with shadow.

++ KARMA :)

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:32 pm
Its rare that I support Saveric since we don't get along in the slightest, but he has outlined to you twice now that your claims are false.

Warriors are the strongest in 1v1 fights in the game after level 50. If you dont believe this simply look at the top rankings in arena in the server and you will see LordTri is number 1. He has less BR than Euphoric, in fact he is wearing LEVEL 40 GEAR, as a level 60. I cant even do half damage to him and I am the 4th strongest on the server.

Please play the game a bit longer and then try again, rather than through wildly unsubstantiated claims around.

durus_samhain

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2013 9:52 am
Euphoric77 wrote:
If you read up on the game a bit more - you will realise that Knights will become the most dominant class (as with current game mechanics and balance) when getting above lvl50/60.

The advantage of Archers in the early part of the game seems to slowly turn into a disadvantage, whereas the mages according to what I have read become less powerfull vs both classes but yet remain strong.

Basically what I am trying to say with the current game mechanics :

Knights have a tough time and start to shine at 50+
Mages start weak - grow strong relatively quickly - can keep up at higher level
Archers start strong - have it hard at lvl50+

Yet all classes have their distinct advantages and are needed in MP dungeons. I would like to state again this is what it seems like to be with the current game (no changes in balance whatsoever).  

LIES!!!! No knight of the same lvl and gearred as you will be able to outlast or beat you with the way Mages are able to AOE/HEAL/AOE/HEAL/SINGLE TARGET/HEAL.
By that time, the knight has gotten off 3 attacks and is dead. Seen it too many times for you to befuddle the fact that mages need to be nerfed.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedSep 25, 2013 10:58 am
durus_samhain wrote:
Euphoric77 wrote:
If you read up on the game a bit more - you will realise that Knights will become the most dominant class (as with current game mechanics and balance) when getting above lvl50/60.

The advantage of Archers in the early part of the game seems to slowly turn into a disadvantage, whereas the mages according to what I have read become less powerfull vs both classes but yet remain strong.

Yet all classes have their distinct advantages and are needed in MP dungeons. I would like to state again this is what it seems like to be with the current game (no changes in balance whatsoever).  

LIES!!!! No knight of the same lvl and gearred as you will be able to outlast or beat you with the way Mages are able to AOE/HEAL/AOE/HEAL/SINGLE TARGET/HEAL.
By that time, the knight has gotten off 3 attacks and is dead. Seen it too many times for you to befuddle the fact that mages need to be nerfed.  

Exaggeration much? unless the knight is stunned for 3 rounds then the mage cant get in 6moves to the knight's 3, and if the knight is stunned, why would the mage need to heal at all? Rolling Eyes

As mentioned previously, this is a game of rock paper scissors, each class is weak to one of the two other classes and strong against the other. None of the classes needs nerfing, learn to play your character to the best of it's abilities and you will see this as the truth.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedSep 25, 2013 2:28 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
durus_samhain wrote:
Euphoric77 wrote:

Exaggeration much? unless the knight is stunned for 3 rounds then the mage cant get in 6moves to the knight's 3, and if the knight is stunned, why would the mage need to heal at all? Rolling Eyes

As mentioned previously, this is a game of rock paper scissors, each class is weak to one of the two other classes and strong against the other. None of the classes needs nerfing, learn to play your character to the best of it's abilities and you will see this as the truth.  

The reason why very few can stand up to Euphoric both back when he wrote that post and even now is because he has always been ahead of all the other players both in experience gaining, skill building, and especially important, in top MPs for his level. By getting a good headstart, he has always been able to be amongst the very first to get in the higher dungeons which means he had been constantly growing stronger at a faster pace then most others. Not to mention he has also been spending balens.

Don't just join a game, and expect to be able to face the top players without understanding the effort and investment they put into the game. If Euphoric and LordTri went 1vs1 and both did not use holy seal, it would be a pretty even battle. At one point, the only reason Euphoric was able to beat LordTri was ONLY because Euphoric was able to stun LordTri, while LordTri could not stun Euphoric.

Moral of the sorry, this has absolutely nothing to do with Mages being over powered. Nothing needs to be changed, just people need to either learn to play their class or accept the fact that they are not willing to invest as much time or money as the next person.

Love what you do and do what you love.