mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Mage's & archer's VS Fighters

Mage's in warTune's are way to over powered to many time's i have seen lvl 30 mage's killing lvl 40 fights why is this because the rage/count down timers for them are way less pluse by the time a fighter gets off 1 hit the mages have gotten off 2 also archers crit damge is way to high thier is no way for a fighter to even stand up to an mage or archer because both of these classes get off 3 times the hit's befor a fighter can get off one

1) I think that mage's power should be cut down or their rage/time counts rised up either or

2) archers crit damage should be cut down

3) if not then at lest lower the rage/time count on fighters and give fighters a skill that can do major Aoe damage like both mage's and arches have

Lets not bash or be mean to any one who may post on this lets have respcet for every one point of view thank you and have fun in game PLZ Post your thoughts on this
Advertisement

mamil79

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:36 pm

I agree with this i play an archer in wartunes i do know that as archer/mage's we do get more hits than fighter's also i know that the fighter class is not able to stand up aginest us so hopefully the GM's PGM's or DEV's will do something to help make the game a little more balanced out for fighters i know alot of archers and mages wont be as open and honest as i am but i like to see fair game play for all classes

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:05 am

Re: Mage's & archer's VS Fighters

mamil79 wrote:
I agree with this i play an archer in wartunes i do know that as archer/mage's we do get more hits than fighter's also i know that the fighter class is not able to stand up aginest us so hopefully the GM's PGM's or DEV's will do something to help make the game a little more balanced out for fighters i know alot of archers and mages wont be as open and honest as i am but i like to see fair game play for all classes  
i am glad to see that thier are others in the game that see this to thank you for your honesty

nubadubadub

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:17 am
Increase Knights PDEF and lower the cost of mages AOE's
ROFL

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:06 am
If you read up on the game a bit more - you will realise that Knights will become the most dominant class (as with current game mechanics and balance) when getting above lvl50/60.

The advantage of Archers in the early part of the game seems to slowly turn into a disadvantage, whereas the mages according to what I have read become less powerfull vs both classes but yet remain strong.

Basically what I am trying to say with the current game mechanics :

Knights have a tough time and start to shine at 50+
Mages start weak - grow strong relatively quickly - can keep up at higher level
Archers start strong - have it hard at lvl50+

Yet all classes have their distinct advantages and are needed in MP dungeons. I would like to state again this is what it seems like to be with the current game (no changes in balance whatsoever).

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:11 am

Most of it is based around how you build your character, what you spend your gold on, what guild skills you've bought, what astrals you have, and what gear you have.

Yes a 30 Mage can beat a 39 Knight if they have added balens and got the good jewelry, but other than that the 35+ knight should win due to you can kill their troops fast.

My 36 Knight killed a 39 Archer in Battleground today both started at full hp. Granted my knight is damage built.

Rage Gain
Archers get 5 Rage per crit.
Knights get 10 Rage per Action no matter what it is.
Mages gain 2 Rage per time they damage an opponent.

Rage Build Abilities
Archer Arrow Strike: Gain 5 rage base +5 more if crit.
Knight Slasher: Gain 15 Rage.(5 Base +10 Passive)
Mage Lightning Bolt: Gain 8 Rage(6 Base +2 Passive)

Mages have no abilities that cost rage that they will break even on in a Duel/Arena/Battleground. Cheapest one is Rain of Fire 16 Rage, most they will gain back in a 3v3 situation is 12 rage.

Archers break even on Multishot and Lunatic Fire if they have really high crit. Rest of their abilities will give them most 5 rage.

Knights break even with Ultimate Slasher. Rest will always give back 10 rage base.

Area of Effect Abilities
Knights have an AoE it's called Whirlwind you can take it after Delphic Destroyer. It hits 3 Times +Additional damage proc. Costs 50 Rage 30 seconds Cooldown.

Archer's AoE costs 45 Rage hits enemies 3 times each, and has increased crit chance. 20 Second Cooldown.

Mage's AoE only hits targets 1-2 times costs less rage because of rage limitations of mages.

Passives
Knight: 10 Rage per action, +15% PAtk, +20% PDef, +20% HP, +20% Healing Received, Chance to restore 4% HP every block, Damage Reduction 7%, Crit Receive Rate reduced by 5%

Archer: 5 Rage per crit, +15% PAtk, +20% Crit, +20% HP, After a Crit boost Damage for by 2% stacks 5 times for 5 turns.

Mage: 2 Rage per time dealt damage to opponent, +15% MAtk, +8% Healing ability, +20% MDef, 8% chance to reduce rage of next attack by 20.

Each of the classes are pretty balanced. It all depends on your play style for what you'll be good at with it and the skills you use.

Talents which will unlock at 50 in a near update can reduce the rage and cooldown of abilities as well as grant additional bonuses.

decadencefool

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:36 am
any changes at lower level pvp would definitely affect end game pvp

For example da.mn.ation for mages. The change they made to it changed it to a rather important skill for mages.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Saveric wrote:
Most of it is based around how you build your character, what you spend your gold on, what guild skills you've bought, what astrals you have, and what gear you have.

Yes a 30 Mage can beat a 39 Knight if they have added balens and got the good jewelry, but other than that the 35+ knight should win due to you can kill their troops fast.

My 36 Knight killed a 39 Archer in Battleground today both started at full hp. Granted my knight is damage built.

Rage Gain
Archers get 5 Rage per crit.
Knights get 10 Rage per Action no matter what it is.
Mages gain 2 Rage per time they damage an opponent.

Rage Build Abilities
Archer Arrow Strike: Gain 5 rage base +5 more if crit.
Knight Slasher: Gain 15 Rage.(5 Base +10 Passive)
Mage Lightning Bolt: Gain 8 Rage(6 Base +2 Passive)

Mages have no abilities that cost rage that they will break even on in a Duel/Arena/Battleground. Cheapest one is Rain of Fire 16 Rage, most they will gain back in a 3v3 situation is 12 rage.

Archers break even on Multishot and Lunatic Fire if they have really high crit. Rest of their abilities will give them most 5 rage.

Knights break even with Ultimate Slasher. Rest will always give back 10 rage base.

Area of Effect Abilities
Knights have an AoE it's called Whirlwind you can take it after Delphic Destroyer. It hits 3 Times +Additional damage proc. Costs 50 Rage 30 seconds Cooldown.

Archer's AoE costs 45 Rage hits enemies 3 times each, and has increased crit chance. 20 Second Cooldown.

Mage's AoE only hits targets 1-2 times costs less rage because of rage limitations of mages.

Passives
Knight: 10 Rage per action, +15% PAtk, +20% PDef, +20% HP, +20% Healing Received, Chance to restore 4% HP every block, Damage Reduction 7%, Crit Receive Rate reduced by 5%

Archer: 5 Rage per crit, +15% PAtk, +20% Crit, +20% HP, After a Crit boost Damage for by 2% stacks 5 times for 5 turns.

Mage: 2 Rage per time dealt damage to opponent, +15% MAtk, +8% Healing ability, +20% MDef, 8% chance to reduce rage of next attack by 20.

Each of the classes are pretty balanced. It all depends on your play style for what you'll be good at with it and the skills you use.

Talents which will unlock at 50 in a near update can reduce the rage and cooldown of abilities as well as grant additional bonuses.  
I am going to have to disagree with you about the Classes being Balanced out because they are not Mages and Archers are over Powerd frist both of these classes get 3 Attsks to a fights one every one in game knows this by now 2 when a lvl 35 mage kills a lvl 45 fighter thier is some thing wrong same gose for an archer's and thier way to high crit damge and befor you say it its not my gear i have the hole lvl 45 pvp set with all slots open on it and the A/b devine jugment rights with the slots open i am also a VIP pluse i have the guild skills as well my atkk being 6 k my pdef being 5.4k and my M-def being 4k so tell me where me and so many others who play fighters in game went wrong its not our build and its not the astro's plz help me to under stand this

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:08 pm

mpmd23 wrote:
I am going to have to disagree with you about the Classes being Balanced out because they are not Mages and Archers are over Powerd frist both of these classes get 3 Attsks to a fights one every one in game knows this by now 2 when a lvl 35 mage kills a lvl 45 fighter thier is some thing wrong same gose for an archer's and thier way to high crit damge and befor you say it its not my gear i have the hole lvl 45 pvp set with all slots open on it and the A/b devine jugment rights with the slots open i am also a VIP pluse i have the guild skills as well my atkk being 6 k my pdef being 5.4k and my M-def being 4k so tell me where me and so many others who play fighters in game went wrong its not our build and its not the astro's plz help me to under stand this  

Mages aren't over powered. A 35 Mage won't kill a 45 Knight. Is the knight autoattacking and still using Paladins? Odd how at first you say 30 Mage vs 40 Knight, now 35 Mage vs 45 Knight.

A 35 Mage at most will have 4k-4.5k if they have spent balens to get the jewelry. Which means they will have only 400-450 base damage vs your 4k MDef. Also they will have at most lvl 35 gryphons. Which a lvl 45 Knight can one shot, because my 35 knight also 1 shots or leaves them at a slither of life. A level 45 Knight should have Angels or Knights as their troops. a 35 Mage can not one round these and will take 4-6+ rounds to kill your troops while you kill their troops one round each. You will also have 20k+ hp. The mage will not kill you. Provide screenshots with your outrageous claims.

I was on a lvl 36 knight last night doing Battlegrounds. He was killing 37-39 Archers and Mages and he only has level 30 Paladins. I have him built for damage with bubble only. My knight has 0 AP spent on him 3.2k PAtk, no guild, and hits Archers and Mages for 14k with my special. Which in the 30-39 bracket one shots them.

Archers crit damage base is the same as everyone else's crit damage base. A lot of them take Determination to boost the damage. You can do that as well. There are many ways to increase your damage output. They have a higher crit rate because that's how they get rage.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:17 pm

(Provide screenshots with your outrageous claims. GS Saveric ) why is thier a reason for you to be rude or mean by saying things like this when the only thing ppl are saying is this is happening in game how idk but thats why it was brought to the forums as a post could they be useing a hack idk maybe but thier is a resaon plz be respcet full you are a GS and should be helping ppl to understand why this is happening just because you didnt see it dont mean it didnt happen