Nepholyns

Rank 0
Nepholyns
PostedDec 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Old Player coming back.

So.. I used to played EE a while ago, but due to some.. real life issues, it was difficult for me to get online and play.

Now that my University holidays have begun, I've decided to come back. I just had a few questions regarding player population and how the game is going on general.

Has the population been increasing or decreasing?

How is the inflation of items from Auction House and trading?

Is it worth coming back?

<a>Photobucket</a>
Advertisement

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedDec 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Old Player coming back.

Nepholyns wrote:
So.. I used to played EE a while ago, but due to some.. real life issues, it was difficult for me to get online and play.

Now that my University holidays have begun, I've decided to come back. I just had a few questions regarding player population and how the game is going on general.

Has the population been increasing or decreasing?

How is the inflation of items from Auction House and trading?

Is it worth coming back?  

Depends how long ago you left the game. Of course it's not as overcrowded as it used to be in the days of CBT or new OBT, but it's stabilized. Sapphire tends to have more endgame players and Diamond has more lower to mid-level players, but you'll find a good number of people hanging around.

INFLATION

Still a fun game, and I've been going at it since CBT.

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:24 pm
Diamond has a good, sizeable chunk of end-game, but it's definitely focused into a select few guilds, a few groups, and they all know each other. I'm no Sapphire expert, but it certainly seems more disperse and varied over there for end game. Both servers have lots of players though, so just do whatever you feel like Wink

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Glad that you are back, thought I don't know you c:
You should play on Diamond ! There are a lot of new members.