GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:21 pm
Hey all! We're working on solutions for the issues you've brought up here. Thanks for letting us know.

Advertisement

AutumnShadow

Rank 0
AutumnShadow
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:24 pm
Being level 80 all these tut quests are a bit of a pain, no abort option so I have to run around all over the place learning things I already know for very little or no benefit. Thinking maybe because they are tut quests they should be optional and an abort option implemented.
Also not sure if anyone else is having this but ever since the update I keep getting freak freezing, screen becomes still and unresponsive for up to several minutes at a time, sometime resulting in having to exit screen and re-log twice to regain access and control. In anything close to high level maps this results in my death.. not a happy bunny 3:
Side note: Freezing is nothing to do with my system or connection, GF has always run perfectly on highest settings until this update.

dadamomo06

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:46 pm
gogo GMtenring we looking forward on the solutions

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:40 am
yeah, the quests are really just a pain in the butt. you can always defer them for another time...the audio and lag spiking is my real problem that came with this content patch update thingy. and i started getting that screen freezing thing too Sad

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedDec 13, 2012 8:21 am
Not sure if this has been suggested already but can a Hall of Judgement time be made Asia-friendly because all the current ones are pretty awkward >< something like 1-2am/2-3am EST ;3

gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:11 am
Hi i have 8 Main Characters lvl 89,78,74,74,70,69,69,60

What i'm thinking is 30 quests times 8 that's like 240 STUPID QUESTS .

Till there an option to Delete these quest not have to do them i got 2 words

Good Bye ...................................

The man who flees from battle come's back to kill another Day MUHAHAHAAH

SkyKing88

Rank 0
SkyKing88
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:54 am
This might be a stupid thing to ask, but why is the new "Quest Activation" the first tab in the adventure log? Why do i always have to see this empty window everytime i open the adventure log? Can't you put it second, or even better last tab in the adventure log?

After all, even if you want to you can't just ignore or miss an urgent quest, since its spamming your screen with red letters and blinking on the right side. If you were to remove the spamming and blinking then i would understand why it's the first tab.

Xeljaro

Rank 0
Xeljaro
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:10 pm
I realized it's a month after this patch... but just wanted to say that once recently i was playing on my sage and when i had leveled I Got rid of all the newbie quests, then i was like "Oh Yeah!" xDDDDD, but then I guess Last Sunday, I was gonna train my Zerker then I had leveled up but the Quests were still there. I got a bit ticked off and said "I'm Done, only on my Sin and Sage from now on..." Since i finished the quests on those... Did they take care of the newbie quests for those over 30? Or should we do them on our own?