silverpelt13
PostedDec 12, 2012 12:39 am
with the newbie quests, i say free money

It's a Strange Land here.........
Advertisement

minx1234

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:10 am
about those quests .... its anoying and not helpful at all but whatever you guys saying ....
" They Don't Care " so just get used to it. Wink

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:40 am
They will take next to no time at all to complete most of them are just talk to quests longest part will be running and im sure after you do your MO run or waiting for pvp to start you can run and talk to these people. Geez quit complaining sure its a nuisance just get them over and done with and you dont have to worry about them.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:18 am
Despite having a negative effect on higher players, these quests are actually really good for lowbies...and some highbies too who have been asking in world that they never knew how to make stones and stuff before ...lol.

dadamomo06

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:32 am
annoying sprite quest >< its not easy to lvl sprite

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:56 am
dadamomo06 wrote:
annoying sprite quest >< its not easy to lvl sprite  
Leveling a sprite to 20 takes no time at all. However, referring to the thread I just posted in, some of our highbie/endgame players feel as though they should not have to discard their sprites that they have worked ever so hard for, for different battle purposes. (Getting GW/PvP Emblems, training to level 90, or even training above level 40 sprites takes some time.) for a sprite that is only allowed to level up to level 20, and is also NON DISCARDABLE.

Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:55 am
Anyone else has problems with game sounds and music after this patch? I can hear people mounting/unmounting even if they are on other side of the map and music turns on and off randomly. I have music turned off in settings and it keeps turning on for a few minutes when Im in a city or in a dungeon...

Iressa 90 SL // kiwiboo 8- Saint

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 12, 2012 11:03 am
Iressa wrote:
Anyone else has problems with game sounds and music after this patch? I can hear people mounting/unmounting even if they are on other side of the map and music turns on and off randomly. I have music turned off in settings and it keeps turning on for a few minutes when Im in a city or in a dungeon...  
e.e It seems as though the GM's may have encountered an error with the bgm system. Probably over emphisizing them. Hopefully this will be fixed next Maint, I like Ilya's music. And the new christmas music.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Arkghyom

Rank 0
Arkghyom
PostedDec 12, 2012 12:28 pm
Iressa wrote:

Same here... BGM effects are driving me crazy, + my ping went up. Guess I'll wait for next maintenance and see what happens.

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedDec 12, 2012 12:47 pm
This is why I cringe when I see new content to be added during maintenance. Used to be that you would get excited but now it's just glitchy bugs or new promotions to lure more people into buying AP rather than any positive game updates. Glad i didn't accept those quests and waited lol