Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Re: Patch Notes - December 10th, 2012

skuxemup wrote:
GMTenRing wrote:
Grand Fantasia Update Notes 12/10/2012

A solution for temporary anti-stun buffs cancelling permanent anti-stun immunity has been implemented.

Sprite Alchemy

• For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Can someone explain exactly what the temporary anti stun fix is in detail? Thanks  

I'll explain from what I understand from using my skills in MFT earlier :

We can use our skills once more, but upon us they do not grant any Anti-Stun with our Armour (but will to other's without antistun like usual). We still get our Hit/Dmg Reduction, and they now stack instead of cancelling another out. o/

I r happiz. Good patch, nice content. Great work guys!
Advertisement

SushiWei

Rank 0
SushiWei
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:04 pm
is there going to a fix for the tutorial quests for level 30+, or do we honestly have to do them all....:/

Samurai882

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Samurai882
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:25 pm
From what i read in the Shoutbox, you have to do them all, if you want to get rid of them.

GSSamurai iSaidNo SIingShot Stamp
Serenade

liallethebunny

Rank 0
liallethebunny
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:33 pm
The tutorial quests are great for the lowbies however I am not very happy at logging on and having a long list of level 30 below quests. It's not easy to ignore as the red text telling me to accept them just distracts me. It should've been made so that level 30+ don't receive them.

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:40 pm
they should just be regular quests IMO. why can we ignore quests that give fame and prestige, but can't ignore these that aren't even beneficial in any way other than to get NT, non collectible kuso items that we probably already have bound versions in archive?

and PLEASE do something about the audio. it's driving me crazy and lagging the crap outta my game >Sad

nagato52

Rank 0
nagato52
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:49 pm
Wow *w*

Google+ is fome!

LadyFrosty

Rank 2
LadyFrosty
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:37 pm
so much stuff xD logged on gf spam with quest .o.

Yddisac

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:45 pm
As a lowbie at the pitiful level of twenty, I'm still pissed about all these new tutorial quests. Even though I haven't hit /all of them/. I'm also being flooded with a bunch of useless quests that are already unhelpful by level twenty.

I advocate miroshisama's proposal. Being able to turn down tutorial quests would be enormously helpful for people who are familiar with Grand Fantasia making new characters, people who are above the target levels, etc., etc.

With all due respect,
~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 11, 2012 9:20 pm
You know you can simply accept them remove them from your tracker and minimise the groups?

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:26 pm
That's not the problem. The problem is if you don't accept them (because you can only accept 20 quests at a time and don't want to have your log full of useless quests), then it will flash at you about "important quests yet to accept". Important my... behind.

Other than that, it looks like a good patch. I just wish these quests weren't so... nagging.