humaniixviiiix

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:22 am
Tutorial quests cause me alot trouble now , i have 3 character over 30.
Those tutorial quests is too late and too troble.
And we can't get rip of them in normal way Sad .
Advertisement

sirhelvede

Rank 0
sirhelvede
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:56 am
Why do we have to do theese turorial quests, when above 30. Heres some reasons, why it should be modified

1) getting 30 quests at once.. suck..
2) Highlvls, get stuck, with non discardable lowbie items, which is Useess to higher lvl people.
3) Its a good idea, with helpfull quests, but they should only be "Important" (flashing) if the char is 30 or below.

Also the costume Enchantments.
1) With the latest equipment upgrade patches (+18, and now this) it is getting increasingly harder, almost too hard, if you are not regular AP buyer, or in some other way, is very rich, which Kind of sorts, the real players away, who want to work for it.
It is not fair, that someone, who dont buy AP, have so hard, getting the same gear, as those, who are basically 'just' rich.

This is simply my oppinion. And think many is sharing it.

HELP, IM STUCK IN UNBEATABLE STATE!!!

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:26 am
sirhelvede wrote:
Why do we have to do theese turorial quests, when above 30. Heres some reasons, why it should be modified

1) getting 30 quests at once.. suck..
2) Highlvls, get stuck, with non discardable lowbie items, which is Useess to higher lvl people.
3) Its a good idea, with helpfull quests, but they should only be "Important" (flashing) if the char is 30 or below.

Also the costume Enchantments.
1) With the latest equipment upgrade patches (+18, and now this) it is getting increasingly harder, almost too hard, if you are not regular AP buyer, or in some other way, is very rich, which Kind of sorts, the real players away, who want to work for it.
It is not fair, that someone, who dont buy AP, have so hard, getting the same gear, as those, who are basically 'just' rich.

This is simply my oppinion. And think many is sharing it.  

The costume upgrades give so little bonuses (exception being blessed) thats they are so negligable its not even worth getting. You almost always end up with a bad prefix also they do so very little that the only considerable impact i can forsee that they will have is in the lower brackets. Its a ridiculously low chance to get a decent prefix on them let alone getting a set of your costumes to the same one, because a bunch of random low increased stats is next to useless, the only decent prefixes again are blessed and the one that gives +12 to all stats, bit thats only +12 which equates to 36 melee, range and magic attack, 1 evade, 0.5% phys/magical crit rate, 18 mdef, 18 pdef and 480 hp. Woah. Such a game changer. If you have a set of costumes prefixed to that then simply multiply by 5. Again the impact will be felt alot more in level 40 and below and even then the difference is so laughable.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:29 am
I understand your point of view do not mistake mine as being aggressive or hateful. The bonuses are just terrible and only the people who have ALOT of gold can afford to get the best prefixes and only the super rich can afford to get all 5 costumes the same prefix. If anything this works as a gold sink. And a terrific one at that.

Samurai882

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Samurai882
PostedDec 11, 2012 9:30 am
I see some lvl 90 yellow set parts available for sprites to craft. When will we get mats for those, as well as the possibility of crafting the whole set?

GSSamurai iSaidNo SIingShot Stamp
Serenade

dhe3

Rank 0
dhe3
PostedDec 11, 2012 10:27 am

T_T

i have the same problem like this >.>
someone help @.@

dhe3

Rank 0
dhe3
PostedDec 11, 2012 10:29 am
clawfist00 wrote:
i tried the manual patch,
i think theres a problem with the language pack, this happened, but i can still run the game afterwards, i just cant understand some desciptions like skill descriptions coz its all signs,

[img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us  

Divine_Sorrow

Rank 0
Divine_Sorrow
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:02 am   Last edited by Divine_Sorrow on Dec 13, 2012 7:18 am. Edited 4 times in total

Re: Patch Notes - December 10th, 2012

skuxemup wrote:
GMTenRing wrote:
Grand Fantasia Update Notes 12/10/2012

A solution for temporary anti-stun buffs cancelling permanent anti-stun immunity has been implemented.

Sprite Alchemy

• For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Can someone explain exactly what the temporary anti stun fix is in detail? Thanks  

When a Saint (not wearing perma anti stun armor) casts either Holy Proverbs or Holy Barrier, you receive two separate effects, one is the skill effect (excluding its anti stun) and the second is a Dizziness Immunity effect tht lasts 15 seconds. The skill effects can now be stacked since they no longer interfere with each other's anti stun, yet... this new "fix" isnt perfect for the new Dizziness Immunity buff will replace ANY gear proc that includes anti stun in it. Ex: 90 saint sprite armor proc that provides +20% def as well as anti stun. So for me, this is not a fix, it's a bandage.

As for those wearing a permanent anti stun armor, the new buff is not applied, the armor anti stun works perfectly fine and does not prevent or cancel any other effects.

Lets say that someone decided it was good to fix permanent anti stun while nerfing temporary anti stun. Backwards logic ftw...

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:25 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
I understand your point of view do not mistake mine as being aggressive or hateful. The bonuses are just terrible and only the people who have ALOT of gold can afford to get the best prefixes and only the super rich can afford to get all 5 costumes the same prefix. If anything this works as a gold sink. And a terrific one at that.  

Although only the super rich can afford this, it won't really act as a gold sink o.o....the alchemy itself requires no gold. the only thing that will happen is that some costumes will become less available. If you mean that people are going to spend gold to buy costumes, well that gold just goes to another player doesn't it?

TriggerKTL

Rank 0
TriggerKTL
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:07 pm
Um, why do we have to do a spam of lvl 5 quests so far i counted 23 lvl 30 below quests that we have to by force do or ignore the flashness from them?