DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:54 am
I dont think it is duping,i think it is injecting items via injector codes to game.
Swifts and debuffs arent the only ones being injected, i saw stack of 5 Life 7 lapises and they are not stackable.
I am happy to see expensive items such as Swift are getting down in price since its ap item only.
I wish there comes mass ammounts of max flash lapises so i buy them for 20 ops each Very Happy

Advertisement

roopers

Rank 2
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:36 am
cant believe people still think its a dupe LOL

If you can't even distinguish the exploit that's occurring, even with players like me speaking out, I dunno what to tell ya.

*throws in towel*

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:45 am
Well this lapis is supposed to be super rare enough so that if you see some one with really fast atk speed that they shouldn't have sending a ticket is the way forward.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:35 am
roopers wrote:
cant believe people still think its a dupe LOL

If you can't even distinguish the exploit that's occurring, even with players like me speaking out, I dunno what to tell ya.

*throws in towel*  

I've been trying to say this for 4 years Neutral

blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:43 am
so, i did find out the Max flashes came from Token Of Wins people had. but this being said, i stick to the fact the number of them sucks

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:09 am
blacknight3579 wrote:
so, i did find out the Max flashes came from Token Of Wins people had. but this being said, i stick to the fact the number of them sucks  

Don't worry I'll soon have 2 (had more but sold QQ) of them Very Happy
Also, I kept my Token of Wins for 5 months, and during that time I didn't see any of them on forums. I highly doubt they just popped up and now people getting Max Flashes... they are being hacked to game (not duped though Razz)

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:37 pm
blacknight3579 wrote:

You guys are ridiculously gullible.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:51 pm
blacknight3579 wrote:

roopers wrote:

*throws in towel*  

sunxu76587

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:02 pm   Last edited by sunxu76587 on Dec 10, 2012 10:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total
how about dying lapis? It should be in the data base,but its much more horrible than a max flash lapis. Could this kind of debuff lapis be from token of win?

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:23 pm
No reply from GM on this thread or anywhere about the surplus of all these lapis.

I found out where their concern lies - shocking Rolling Eyes

GMTurlas wrote:
If we cannot verify that an item came from the item mall, than we are not going to redeem it. If you had purchased it yourself, then you'd have a true grievance. However, you bought it from another player, who could have duped or inserted it for all we know. Again, if we can't verify where it came from, we won't touch it.  

So, char revive purchased from another player = possibly duped.

Pain 7's bought in stacks and sold 10 op each on trade = no response from GM. Rolling Eyes