Author Message

bjw123456789

Rank 4
Joined
10 Aug 2009
Posts
1810
Location
United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:23 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Kind of sad when you have to hack to stay current.

Since no one's posted a SS, someone sent this to me in a pm recently. So I guess I'll in turn add the the hysteria:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


(For those curious, Our game is coded that Swift and Debuffs don't stack).  


if u click on prev image, u see SSs of Qaphsiel

http://imageshack.us/f/11/damagecomarison.jpg/

so u got the SS from him, and hes duping or buying duped items (maybe) o_O
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8506
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:26 pm
bjw123456789 wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
Kind of sad when you have to hack to stay current.

Since no one's posted a SS, someone sent this to me in a pm recently. So I guess I'll in turn add the the hysteria:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


(For those curious, Our game is coded that Swift and Debuffs don't stack).  


if u click on prev image, u see SSs of Qaphsiel

http://imageshack.us/f/11/damagecomarison.jpg/

so u got the SS from him, and hes duping or buying duped items (maybe) o_O  


lol nub. I just saved the SS and uploaded to my own image collection. I don't know whether or not I'm supposed to mention my source. Qaphsiel is me.

bjw123456789

Rank 4
Joined
10 Aug 2009
Posts
1810
Location
United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:27 pm
oh, didnt know <,< my bad xD

jess_m

Rank 1
jess_m
Joined
23 Dec 2009
Posts
261
Location
Malta
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:20 am
Whats the level limit for max flash? 31+ or all level

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
Joined
13 Feb 2011
Posts
1589
Location
Australia
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:37 am
jess_m wrote:
Whats the level limit for max flash? 31+ or all level  

its all levels

jess_m

Rank 1
jess_m
Joined
23 Dec 2009
Posts
261
Location
Malta
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:51 am
I just saw some offers on barter....omg 150 op's for one lapis?!?!?!?! Might aswell wait for more to come out and buy for 20 ops Laughing

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
Joined
17 Jan 2012
Posts
4309
Location
Philippines
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:37 am
jess_m wrote:
I just saw some offers on barter....omg 150 op's for one lapis?!?!?!?! Might aswell wait for more to come out and buy for 20 ops Laughing  


+1

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
Joined
22 May 2008
Posts
294
Location
melle Belgium
PostedDec 10, 2012 4:29 am
jess_m wrote:
I just saw some offers on barter....omg 150 op's for one lapis?!?!?!?! Might aswell wait for more to come out and buy for 20 ops Laughing  


jup sounds good XD

freako2k

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
freako2k
Joined
03 Mar 2011
Posts
313
Location
Norway
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:14 am
Can someone fill me in on what max flash is? Does it give extremely fast attack speed or is it just one lvl higher than swift?

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
Joined
13 Feb 2011
Posts
1589
Location
Australia
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:36 am
freako2k wrote:
Can someone fill me in on what max flash is? Does it give extremely fast attack speed or is it just one lvl higher than swift?  


It is just +3 to attack speed.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: