AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:28 pm
zivonik wrote:
I'd like to apply for this slot.

My name is Zinova, I've played competitively with the team RivaL since it's emergence, I have a lot of tournament experience and I'm able to work fluently with a team (have mic).

my xfire: chinova / skype: shenmister

I've played with Korupt in the past when you guys went MIA for a while, and was able to maintain excellent synergy, while we both went to ring for random clans.

I'm currently finishing my exams, and I'll be available after the 15th for practice, if I'm selected.

Thanks,

Zin  

Though Zin may not know me, I support this.

Regarding Seizmic, I personally saw nothing suspiscious in his plays in any of the recorded events. Situation seems to be the same with lTl here isn't it? In any case, there's no hurt in trying Seizmic out, team viewing and keeping a watchful eye over him. At least give the benefit of the doubt because UCG, as good as it may be, isn't perfect (sorry, Kury but it's true) but as we've seen before, UCG has made some biased mistakes before. I must admit such decisions are required, sometimes.
In any case, as stated before, just try him out and see if your suspiscious are accurate. It doesn't hurt to verify and give the benefit of the doubt. Plus, if your suspiscions turn out to be false, then keep him. If not kick him. Simple as that.

And nega, seeing a GS choosing sides so openly isn't what the community expects you to do. Be a bit more neutral, as viable as your opinions and claims may be.
On another note, congrats on your promotion Smile
Advertisement

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:58 pm
Aw, I miss ABK D: ... oh well, I would join, but I'm not from USA, so my pway doesn't count >.>.

GtxRive123

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:03 pm
Am with nega, there are videos of seizmic prefiring people and hsing them randomly..Then after the ac he starts 2 suck..Coincidence..And IESF DQ his team for haacking...It was for hacking because the Administrator of the tournament emailed our team apologizing for the inconvenience .

RivaLxXx

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:43 pm
WoIfff wrote:
RivaLxXx wrote:
Hi my name is Seizmic from Team RivaL and would like this spot for the AIC tournament. I think you know my accomplishments in past tourneys so Im not gonna list them. Im also probably not gonna go into detail on how some of you think or thought I use chams. Been reported enough times by Skad and still not be banned to prove my point. The fact is before you guys hackusated me I have proven myself that I can play this game just as well as any body here. I believe if I were to join I would also free up Michaels job of dual roles which would probably help out the overall team. Think about it and let me know.

xfire: seizmicc

Might you explain, why UCG DQ your team, and you as main reason, in IeSF NA 2012 Qualifier?  

Simple answer, Go talk to Kuryoku and he will explain why I was dqed. Then ask yourself if that was a legitmiate way of dqing me from a tourney just from speculations of me chamming. Like I said if you want answers to why I was dqed talk to Kury. When I returned he personally apologized to me and explained what the situation at the time was and why he had to do what he did. Again chams are easily detected in this game and can easily be banned for doing so. From simple screen shots. I was repeatedly reported in game and was reported again in the recent ucg. You hear of all these ppl getting banned and what not. Ive been playing this game since open beta. I had two main accts. None of them had ever been banned my entire time playing this game. I can name bunch of ppl who still play this game and have had there accts banned. So ppl assume I hax with no proof. PPl in this game alot may I say dislike me and have very negative views on me as a player or person.

O and this Nega kid keeps talking about me chamming. He has two starters on BlasT who has had there accts banned. And hes talkin about how I hax and RivaL hax. KP and ProPro both had hax and had accts banned. Enuff said. Where are my banned actts?

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:53 pm
RivaLxXx wrote:
WoIfff wrote:
RivaLxXx wrote:
Hi my name is Seizmic from Team RivaL and would like this spot for the AIC tournament. I think you know my accomplishments in past tourneys so Im not gonna list them. Im also probably not gonna go into detail on how some of you think or thought I use chams. Been reported enough times by Skad and still not be banned to prove my point. The fact is before you guys hackusated me I have proven myself that I can play this game just as well as any body here. I believe if I were to join I would also free up Michaels job of dual roles which would probably help out the overall team. Think about it and let me know.

Might you explain, why UCG DQ your team, and you as main reason, in IeSF NA 2012 Qualifier?  

Simple answer, Go talk to Kuryoku and he will explain why I was dqed. Then ask yourself if that was a legitmiate way of dqing me from a tourney just from speculations of me chamming. Like I said if you want answers to why I was dqed talk to Kury. When I returned he personally apologized to me and explained what the situation at the time was and why he had to do what he did. Again chams are easily detected in this game and can easily be banned for doing so. From simple screen shots. I was repeatedly reported in game and was reported again in the recent ucg. You hear of all these ppl getting banned and what not. Ive been playing this game since open beta. I had two main accts. None of them had ever been banned my entire time playing this game. I can name bunch of ppl who still play this game and have had there accts banned. So ppl assume I hax with no proof. PPl in this game alot may I say dislike me and have very negative views on me as a player or person.

O and this Nega kid keeps talking about me chamming. He has two starters on BlasT who has had there accts banned. And hes talkin about how I hax and RivaL hax. KP and ProPro both had hax and had accts banned. Enuff said. Where are my banned actts?  

Please write in an orderly fashion, because even I, who was giving you the benefit of the doubt earlier, am now starting to doubt simply because you are maintaining a childish attitude regarding this matter. Be mature then people might think differently. Learn from lTl on how to be mature with hackusations.

dahbeastly

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:51 pm
Dan actually handled this fairly well. He presents a fair argument and states that nega is being hypocritical because his teammates have actually gotten caught. There was no personal attack he's just stating facts.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Epulotic

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:19 pm
This was a troll thread btw, lolol.

avaplayer1

Rank 0
avaplayer1
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:00 pm
GS_nega playing with former hackers and hackusating others, nice GS,gg lol

btw, here is a fun fact for you...vip hacks work under esl wire ^.^

nikanon.

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:42 pm
AgnosticM4 wrote:
RivaLxXx wrote:
WoIfff wrote:
RivaLxXx wrote:

Please write in an orderly fashion, because even I, who was giving you the benefit of the doubt earlier, am now starting to doubt simply because you are maintaining a childish attitude regarding this matter. Be mature then people might think differently. Learn from lTl on how to be mature with hackusations.  

This.

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:26 pm
Epulotic wrote:
This was a troll thread btw, lolol.  

I was about to post something, then was like...nah, this isn't real...good thing I didn't.