Epulotic

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:49 am

DefkoN looking for 1 player.

Need one player for AIC tournament coming up since ABK is unable to play.

Requirements:

Don't be awful
Must of placed top 3 in 3+ AVA tournaments
Don't be awful
Have a passport for when we win the qualifiers.
Don't be awful
Be known

xf: chilly305 or i2dwhet
Advertisement

Shaleyley123

Rank 0
Shaleyley123
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:53 am
I w4ntzzz tu joinz depkons, me phro me hav 246.234 kd and mhe cortphoral rhank

theswagxy1

Rank 1
theswagxy1
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:24 pm
good luck, rep well in tokyo Very Happy

and get first place this time!

zivonik

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:21 pm
I'd like to apply for this slot.

My name is Zinova, I've played competitively with the team RivaL since it's emergence, I have a lot of tournament experience and I'm able to work fluently with a team (have mic).

my xfire: chinova / skype: shenmister

I've played with Korupt in the past when you guys went MIA for a while, and was able to maintain excellent synergy, while we both went to ring for random clans.

I'm currently finishing my exams, and I'll be available after the 15th for practice, if I'm selected.

Thanks,

Zin

RivaLxXx

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:54 pm
Hi my name is Seizmic from Team RivaL and would like this spot for the AIC tournament. I think you know my accomplishments in past tourneys so Im not gonna list them. Im also probably not gonna go into detail on how some of you think or thought I use chams. Been reported enough times by Skad and still not be banned to prove my point. The fact is before you guys hackusated me I have proven myself that I can play this game just as well as any body here. I believe if I were to join I would also free up Michaels job of dual roles which would probably help out the overall team. Think about it and let me know.

xfire: seizmicc

WoIfff

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:38 am
RivaLxXx wrote:
Hi my name is Seizmic from Team RivaL and would like this spot for the AIC tournament. I think you know my accomplishments in past tourneys so Im not gonna list them. Im also probably not gonna go into detail on how some of you think or thought I use chams. Been reported enough times by Skad and still not be banned to prove my point. The fact is before you guys hackusated me I have proven myself that I can play this game just as well as any body here. I believe if I were to join I would also free up Michaels job of dual roles which would probably help out the overall team. Think about it and let me know.

Might you explain, why UCG DQ your team, and you as main reason, in IeSF NA 2012 Qualifier?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:41 am
WoIfff wrote:
RivaLxXx wrote:

Might you explain, why UCG DQ your team, and you as main reason, in IeSF NA 2012 Qualifier?  
with esl anti cheat we chould know

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
PostedDec 11, 2012 1:04 pm
RivaLxXx wrote:

But you don't play this game well... Not at least until your subscription renews Very Happy

WoIfff wrote:
RivaLxXx wrote:

DANG wolf straight to da point

xLoveShovelx

Rank 0
xLoveShovelx
PostedDec 11, 2012 1:21 pm
Jumbroni play.

Quote:
Jumbroni is a player with exceptional skill. Players will begin to look to him for advice and as a role model.- Ziggy

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 11, 2012 1:54 pm
xLoveShovelx wrote:
Jumbroni play.  
atomic