MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:48 am

[Event]Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel Week 6 (Edited Photo)

Fans in Love
Week 6 - Fans in Love

Hello new models!

Part of being in the modeling business is that people get to know you. Some love you, some don't but that is life. There will always be people who stand behind you as loyal fans and you can guess that the more you have, the better it is.

Do you have enough support yet?

Edited Photo

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

It is one of the best feelings on earth, yet also one that makes us the most vulnerable. We seek our soul mate, but sometimes we almost want to give up because it just doesn't seem to work. Two extremes, but both part of the same topic. Our sixth photo theme is: Love

Challenge

A big fanbase is important. The more people like you and are interested in you, the more money and jobs you will get. You are in the competition for 5 weeks now, how many people did you impress yet? Your Challenge:

Show us your fans!

Remark:

• For the challenge, your goal is to gather as many fans around you as possible. The person with the most fans wins.
  • Only characters using the magician class with a magician class costume count. They don't have to use the level 1 outfit but one of the standard outfits.
  • No mages wearing costumes and no other classes will count. This way, we avoid people just screenshotting crowded places.
  • Your own character must be in the challenge entry.
  • Every fan must be clearly visible (if in doubt, tell us how many fans you counted so that we can doublecheck easier.)

For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

This thread is for everyone entering edited Screenshots (Editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 12/16/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!

Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!

Advertisement

hyunahan

Rank 0
hyunahan
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:05 pm   Last edited by hyunahan on Dec 16, 2012 10:05 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Entry:

I present to you.. my favorite kind of love story. Thanks to my bf for posing with me Smile

Full Size

Challenge:

23 Magicians excluding myself.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

_.Summer._

Rank 2
_.Summer._
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:48 pm
Server: Sapphire

Photo:

Challenge: Coming Soon! Very Happy

rreminy

Rank 0
rreminy
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:39 pm
Account: rreminy
IGN: Reminy
Server: Diamond

Title: Being Adorable Very Happy

Credits
Pink hearts: http://www.wallpaperhere.com/Hearts_Background_94117/download_1920x1200 (modified)
Roses frame: http://gallery.yopriceville.com/index.php/Frames/Transparent_Roses_Frame (slightly modified)

iceprincehaha

Rank 0
iceprincehaha
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:37 am

account : iceprincehaha

Title: Center of Attention
although no editing has been done I still managed to capture the main essence of the challenge so I hope I'll satisfy your eyes with this image of mine :)http://www.flickr.com/photos/90388463@N04/8263039561/in/photostream/

HP.Lemon

Rank 1
HP.Lemon
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: account : iceprincehaha

Title: Center of Attention
iceprincehaha wrote:
although no editing has been done I still managed to capture the main essence of the challenge so I hope I'll satisfy your eyes with this image of mine :)http://www.flickr.com/photos/90388463@N04/8263039561/in/photostream/  

There's a part of the competition for non-edited photos; you could post the image up in that thread. Just note you can only enter in one category

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:52 pm   Last edited by jeffysaur on Dec 16, 2012 1:41 am. Edited 1 time in total
ENTRY:
Please view the [Full Size].

Thanks to Eischin for being the angelic chick. :B
CHALLENGE:

[Full Size]
I only have 5 but man these people are my closest friends in game.

Jemmeh

Rank 2
Jemmeh
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:45 pm   Last edited by Jemmeh on Dec 17, 2012 1:58 am. Edited 4 times in total
Entry:

Challenge:

15 People showed up. o/ Thank you, everyone! <3

Arrow Full Size
Arrow With names showing!

Kasumilein

Rank 0
Kasumilein
PostedDec 14, 2012 9:35 pm   Last edited by Kasumilein on Dec 16, 2012 11:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Entry
Title: The Love Story of Romeo & Juliet

Fulll Size: Click me~

Challenge
I counted 30 excluding myself, my bad if it's not as clear, photobucket resized it. >:

waterblade01

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:42 pm
Week 6 Entry: Limitless

Challenge: I counted 19 (The ones with ice shield on might be hard to see, but they have mage outfit on.