Week 6 - Fans in Love
Hello new models!
Part of being in the modeling business is that people get to know you. Some love you, some don't but that is life. There will always be people who stand behind you as loyal fans and you can guess that the more you have, the better it is.
Do you have enough support yet?
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
It is one of the best feelings on earth, yet also one that makes us the most vulnerable. We seek our soul mate, but sometimes we almost want to give up because it just doesn't seem to work. Two extremes, but both part of the same topic. Our sixth photo theme is: Love
A big fanbase is important. The more people like you and are interested in you, the more money and jobs you will get. You are in the competition for 5 weeks now, how many people did you impress yet? Your Challenge:
Show us your fans!
- For the challenge, your goal is to gather as many fans around you as possible. The person with the most fans wins.
- Only characters using the magician class with a magician class costume count. They don't have to use the level 1 outfit but one of the standard outfits.
- No mages wearing costumes and no other classes will count. This way, we avoid people just screenshotting crowded places.
- Your own character must be in the challenge entry.
- Every fan must be clearly visible (if in doubt, tell us how many fans you counted so that we can doublecheck easier.)
For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:
Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel
This thread is for everyone entering edited Screenshots (Editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.
All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 12/16/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!
Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!