Saladitos

Rank 0
Saladitos
PostedDec 09, 2012 7:48 am

I did no justice copying my sisters drawing.

So yesterday I asked my sis to draw my dream look in game. She did a lovely job.

Looks nice right? Well here is mine.

My face looks like Quasimodo from the Disney film. Not bad for 30 minutes of drawing right?! XD Well enjoy the pics :3

Advertisement

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedDec 09, 2012 7:51 am
Your Sis is clearly pro! And yours...Not bad for a...-nvm, just eats u- NOM.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 09, 2012 8:42 am

Sorry for showing up your sister with my superior art skills, but someone had to school her.

<center></center>

Saladitos

Rank 0
Saladitos
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:44 am
LordRapthorne wrote:

Sorry for showing up your sister with my superior art skills, but someone had to school her.  

Wow I can't believe you opened my eyes to such perfection! This is what I wanted all along. English thank you so much! Very Happy T_T

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:59 am
You actually didn't draw too badly!
As you practice more, you can start to see the different 'phases' you've mastered. You're really good at your perception: shape of wings, position of items and size, although your sketching skills are ok.

And technically all the drawings here a good Razz atleast everyone can see the resemblance to each other. That's definitely a start.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:13 pm
Saladitos wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:

Wow I can't believe you opened my eyes to such perfection! This is what I wanted all along. English thank you so much! Very Happy T_T  

I have a few saved drawings that English has done for me. Aren't they wonderful Salad?

by the way, your sister is an amazing artist <3 you are too!

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:48 am
Oh wow lol.. xD The art is cute though! qq

<center><div> </div></center>

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:50 am
Kawaii_Love wrote:
Oh wow lol.. xD The art is cute though! qq  

Thanks. I paid extra attention to the shield (You can see the beautifully hand drawn jelly rabbit detailing)

<center></center>

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:27 am
Wow such nice drawings! I wish I could draw as good as that(not sarcasm) lol all my drawings are of stick figures xD I'm such a fail Razz

@Salad, tell your sister I said she is an amazing drawer! and that I'm jelly -.- lol. and she should draw me one day! :3

@English, nice drawing of Salad XD Still better than what I could draw though. I'd like to see the output of my |D

@Lily lol xD Your so funny seeing as though your good at siggys and stuff you should draw Salad xD

@ Magichuu I'd like to see those drawings of you by English. probably still better than mine Razz

Saladitos

Rank 0
Saladitos
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:01 am

>:D

No worries. I don't feel bad that my drawings suck. I mean they really do lol. Keep a eye out in this fan art section later today. ;o