siderealstop

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:44 am

Bought and used AP for first time, still not free?

So I saw that there was a welcome package for A.V.A and I decided, hey, why not? So I bought AP (YES it was for the first time on this account. I've JUST made this account like 5 days ago), and purchased a sniper pack for A.V.A. It said it was sent, the AP was subtracted. I'm guessing it's there in game.

So I went to go pick up the welcome back which should now be FREE, but alas, it still costs 99,999AP.

Am I being a complete idiot and reading something wrong? Or did I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Advertisement

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 09, 2012 7:00 am

Re: Bought and used AP for first time, still not free?

siderealstop wrote:
So I saw that there was a welcome package for A.V.A and I decided, hey, why not? So I bought AP (YES it was for the first time on this account. I've JUST made this account like 5 days ago), and purchased a sniper pack for A.V.A. It said it was sent, the AP was subtracted. I'm guessing it's there in game.

So I went to go pick up the welcome back which should now be FREE, but alas, it still costs 99,999AP.

Am I being a complete idiot and reading something wrong? Or did I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help!  
It takes sometime to put the weapons and the package in your account Wink

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.