kmlt

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:40 am

Merging kills on an account?

Sooooooo... Heard some rumors about it months/years ago, I found old posts but I'd like something official since the merge happened. Are we going to be able to merge kills toons on one account?

Let's say you got 5 toons :
1st has 1k kills
2nd has 2k kills
3rd has 3k kills
4th has 4k kills
5th has 5 kills

you could choose what toon you wanna keep (let's say 3rd toon) which would get in total 15k kills in total.

It's just a question / maybe suggestion, no need to flame and scream at stat padding <.<
Advertisement

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:46 am

Re: Merging kills on an account?

kmlt wrote:
Sooooooo... Heard some rumors about it months/years ago, I found old posts but I'd like something official since the merge happened. Are we going to be able to merge kills toons on one account?

Let's say you got 5 toons :
1st has 1k kills
2nd has 2k kills
3rd has 3k kills
4th has 4k kills
5th has 5 kills

you could choose what toon you wanna keep (let's say 3rd toon) which would get in total 15k kills in total.

It's just a question / maybe suggestion, no need to flame and scream at stat padding <.<  

It was suggested a long time ago. It received mixed feedback

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:52 am
If you have two toons of same class and same level on the same account I wouldn't mind seeing it happen. But it will never happen.

13-13

Rank 1
13-13
Anywere you want me to be, the Netherlands
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:18 am
inb4 gm accidentally give nubs 10x the rank they supposed to get.

Anyway if this is ever possible, would probably cause problems with the rank list, then again that thing is not working anyway. Also if possible would like to have it limited to server so pnix not suddenly get sick ranked people.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:24 am
13-13 wrote:
Also if possible would like to have it limited to server so pnix not suddenly get sick ranked people.  

by telling that, i deduct that you care about your rankings.

signature of xybolt

kmlt

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:39 pm
13-13 wrote:
inb4 gm accidentally give nubs 10x the rank they supposed to get.

Anyway if this is ever possible, would probably cause problems with the rank list, then again that thing is not working anyway. Also if possible would like to have it limited to server so pnix not suddenly get sick ranked people.  

Who cares about official rankings? :/

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:53 pm
Heck. There is no way I'd support that. Really one has made the separate toons or account for a reason. Better to earn the kills than move them over.

trafikklubb

Rank 1
trafikklubb
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:55 am
It would pretty much kill pvp (even more than IS and improved weapon enchantments already did), since the people that had a pink star before the pvp ranks were updated most likely started pvping and gaining ranks on another toon.

As someone above me stated however, same class and same level? Sure, why not. I just think this would cause more trouble than it would help.

Edit: nevermind me, my reading is messed up today