Author Message

gulfwang33

Rank 0
Joined
07 Dec 2012
Posts
6
Location
Ephrata United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:35 am

~ LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD! ~

Hey guys! Once the game is released & I'm up & playing, I'll be looking to join a guild. If you're more than welcome to create & grow a guild with me, or wouldn't minding inviting me to your guild, drop me a message, or follow reply to this thread! Thanks!
Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
Joined
14 Oct 2010
Posts
397
Location
Fort Collins United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:46 am

LucidDream

Always a pleasure
Hey, I am the leader of LucidDream.

If you would like to check our page real quick here is the link http://www.aeriagames.com/group/44681

We are at 83% strength on the NA server and the remaining 17% strength being on the EU server (out of france in this case)

We are part of camp Dione.

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

gulfwang33

Rank 0
Joined
07 Dec 2012
Posts
6
Location
Ephrata United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 6:07 am
I got your message, yes. I went to the guild page, and joined. I'm happy & excited to see what your guild has to offer. I'm new to DKO so it's good to join a friendly & helping group of people. I'll keep in touch to the guild page, and my inbox if you ever drop me a message. Thanks!

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
Joined
14 Oct 2010
Posts
397
Location
Fort Collins United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 6:38 am

Anytime

Of course man. Pleased to have you.

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: