PostedDec 09, 2012 1:04 am
I quit too

<marquee>huh</marquee>
Advertisement

leonardvl

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:06 am
Good Bye Sh3ll,
i think allot of ppl will quit within a month or at the next update.
Think i gonna quit soon too ( even while i just got this account back ( since yesterday ) ) and just go on an play the old SF again idk i will see in the future.

BustahDaily

Rank 1
BustahDaily
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:14 am
loveee you sh3ll always was friendly and helpful regardless the situation.

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:29 am

-From sh3llstruck-

Although I've been a sh3llshock hater for as long as my sh3llstruck account has been active, this is actually pretty sad. It's pathetic that Aeria is bad enough to make such a committed and beloved player quit altogether. I'm taking a break from AVA for a while, to see if Aeria responds to the mass complaints from the AVA community.

-Bye sh3llshock, the one who I have been accused of blowing, and the one who I admire once again. Be sure to let your Subscribers know what you'll be playing now. Don't leave the homies hangin'.

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:02 am

Re: sh3llshock... has something to say

and it ain't pretty
sh3llshock wrote:
I quit.

Will finish a couple of videos, maybe play a few farewell friendly matches in pub with whoever wants to play with me, and then I'll uninstall and say good-bye. If you see me online after December it's probably not me, or my main probably got hacked or something.

It's been 3 years since I made my main account on AVA and since then I've only managed to get to Captain III but it was fun and worth it.

It was fun. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks IJJI, I'm sorry for all the times I criticized you. I never knew things could get any worse, I was so ignorant and selfish back then. But now that I've come across a harder and more stubborn foe, you've taught me to be more thankful and aware of things. Funny how a video game can change you, but I've never come across a video game that was as dear to my heart as AVA was. Thanks topher for introducing me to this game back in 2009. Thanks to all my fans for the support even though I'm not here to show off or be a pro player. Thanks to all my friends and anyone I even remotely know, friend or foe; each and every one of you have taught me many valuable things.

Peace out guys, and I may see you next time... on sh3llshock's reviews. Or something else.  

Dayum mate. Give me your facebook, I don't want to lose contact with you

I am Snaes.

nikanon.

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:11 am
Sad to see another good player leave. Aeria will probably be worrying about customer retention more sooner than later if they continue down this path of "AP/time"ing everything.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:15 am
Sad that this happen I whould like a gm to check this topics to see what going on

I still have hope in ava that it's can be one of the best/famous f2p games.

I'm waiting for next update

DefkoNChia

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:41 am
It's too bad to see an actual contributor leave the community. What will u play next u think?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:47 am
DefkoNChia wrote:
It's too bad to see an actual contributor leave the community. What will u play next u think?  
when not all new guns is timed and ap

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:56 am
spacefire11 wrote:
DefkoNChia wrote:
when not all new guns is timed and ap

If Aeria is doing this with a lot of their other games,I'd assume they're going to keep adding timed AP items. But we'll have to wait and see until the next update,which is supposedly 10/22/12.